Jetpack(Not sure if this is a bug or not)

Palehood

10 hours ago, Shenanigunner said:

Just a thought: did you buy two for a TOTAL of one hour?

Damn. I tested it out using a new character and you are right, there is only 30 mins available. Sorry I made such a stupid mistake. I would delete this post if I could.

1 hour ago, Palehood said:

Damn. I tested it out using a new character and you are right, there is only 30 mins available. Sorry I made such a stupid mistake. I would delete this post if I could.

Nah. We all scramble to figure out the weird glitches in this game. That's why there are bars.

Wait... are there bars in Paragon City?

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

1 hour ago, Shenanigunner said:

Nah. We all scramble to figure out the weird glitches in this game. That's why there are bars.

Wait... are there bars in Paragon City?

Pocket D upper area for sure counts as such (it has a bartender), if Pocket D counts as "in" Paragon City is debateable though 😉 .

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server

9 hours ago, SuggestorK said:

Pocket D upper area for sure counts as such (it has a bartender), if Pocket D counts as "in" Paragon City is debateable though 😉 .

Pocket D is inside the globe that atlas is holding.  And inside the globe in warburg.  And inside the middle reactor in neutropolis.

25 minutes ago, TheZag said:

Pocket D is inside the globe that atlas is holding.  And inside the globe in warburg.  And inside the middle reactor in neutropolis.

"Pocket D is in the heart, Jack." — Egg Chen

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com