Winter Pack Price Stabilization

Mopery

Since we received our holiday gift this year with a new 50% tax on it, why not just stabilize the price at 15 million influence by keeping it there from now on?

They'd still cost 50% more than Hero/Villain/etc Packs, and it would be just as big of a change overall.

What, me worry?

6 minutes ago, Outrider_01 said:

they jacked the price?

They *dropped* the price.  The usual price is 25m. Previously they've done a sale at 10m, this year (the last year they're doing this) it's 15m.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

Since they've announced that this is the last year they'll be discounted, there is no reason not to spend every inf you have on them before the price resets. You could turn around and sell them back at auction and make nearly 40% profit. If they keep the price at 15mil then at worst you've got a lot of Winter sets for all those future alts.

What, me worry?

31 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

Think the OP is a little late to the party on this strategy lol

Not late really, I bought 200 packs or so last winter, and in 2019. I've already bought all I plan to this time around, but I think the price hike was silly and stabilizing the price makes sense to me.

Sure I could have been farming and/or playing the market since last January in anticipation, I just don't like to farm when I don't have to.

Edited by Mopery
Also, the Doctors told me I'm lazy.

What, me worry?

On 1/2/2022 at 8:30 AM, Greycat said:

They *dropped* the price.  The usual price is 25m. Previously they've done a sale at 10m, this year (the last year they're doing this) it's 15m.

I meant for the sale, thought ot was 10m discounted. And jacked up to 15

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer