Support request??????

WhiteZin

I'm not sure where to post this question. I received this in my email. Though I agree that someone must have mental problems to make a name like this, I know nothing about it. Can someone else make requests in another players name?

Hi WhiteZin,
GM Willow has replied to your support request.

Re: Inapproriate Name - Flight 93

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We have initiated an investigation based on the information that you provided and we will take appropriate action based on our findings.

Please note that for privacy reasons, we're not able to share the specifics of any action(s) taken.

Sincerely,

GM Willow, Game Master

• Confused 1

I would ask the GM in question.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

1 hour ago, WhiteZin said:

I'm not sure where to post this question. I received this in my email. Though I agree that someone must have mental problems to make a name like this, I know nothing about it. Can someone else make requests in another players name?

Hi WhiteZin,
GM Willow has replied to your support request.

Re: Inapproriate Name - Flight 93

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We have initiated an investigation based on the information that you provided and we will take appropriate action based on our findings.

Please note that for privacy reasons, we're not able to share the specifics of any action(s) taken.

Sincerely,

GM Willow, Game Master

Extremely weird, no one can issue tickets in your name, since the report is linked to your game account, let us know what happened here once the GM replies, if the report was made indeed from your account you may want to make sure no one else is using it.

Σαυτὸν ἀρίθμησον πρότερον καὶ γνῶθι σεαυτόν,

καὶ τότ᾽ ἀριθμήσεις γαῖαν ἀπειρεσίην.