No Energy Aura for Tankers?

khy

Just out of curiosity, why is that particular defensive set not available for Tankers when every other defensive set is? It's available for all other defensive set options (Brute, Stalker, Scrapper, and Sentinel).

The original reasoning behind EA was that it was the redside equivalent of Ice Armor, when The Powers That Were (cf. The Powers That Be) didn't think that a set which relied on slows and -recharge as a secondary defense mechanism would play well with the Brute's Fury mechanic.  This is also why Ice Melee wasn't given to Brutes.

More practical knowledge about its performance might be available now and things could be different, but that goes without saying.

As a Scrapper main I eat a steady diet of crayons and glue to keep my wits sharp and my reflexes honed.

Not sure; maybe it wasn't seen as not 'tanky' enough? For example, regen isn't there either. Probably in the same boat.

Whatever, if SR is a tank set, then EA deserves it even more, and Regen, I think could handle it with it's higher HP, it's regen would be tremendous.