Movie posters: when did the current batch appear?

Techwright

I've largely ignored the movie theaters scattered across the various zones, so I missed when someone changed the posters.  What that this last page released or earlier?  There's some clever puns in the text.  Kudos to whomever made those.  I hope we'll see more in the future.  Might I suggest a perma-death guild spoof of Suicide Squad?

• Like 1

The movie posters showed up with the launch of the summer blockbuster event, the very last bit of content to go live under Paragon. According to one blog post I found, they were user-submitted designs.

Edited by Placta
  • Thanks 1

Playing on Excelsior. Champion forever.

50s: Placta • elec/elec blaster // Rye Lily IV • mind/psi dominator // PLACT-A • bots/ff mastermind // Danielle Connelly • elec/elec dominator // Acme Coin Rink • ice/cold controller // Yin Blazer • psi/wp scrapper // Chalky Webs • db/sr stalker // Ultra Lance • kin/en scrapper // Eye Shell Coda • elec/elec tanker // Mind Wanna Fly • psy/emp corruptor

Others: Virtual Lines • peacebringer • 43 // Favours Green • plant/nat controller • 39 // Clear Corn Ion • elec/storm controller • 34 // Hum a Crypt • claws/regen scrapper • 29 // By Her Ant • psy/ment blaster • 24 // Clean a Hall Arch • shield/sword tanker • 19 // Paler Vow • ninjas/ta mastermind • 10 // more...

2 hours ago, Placta said:

The movie posters showed up with the launch of the summer blockbuster event, the very last bit of content to go live under Paragon. According to one blog post I found, they were user-submitted designs.

Ah, thanks!  I was playing beta on Firefall (sigh) at the time, so that explains why they seem fresh to me.  Last I'd known, "Rise of the Fifth Column" or something like that, was playing.