JJDrakken's Random Builds

JJDrakken

56 minutes ago, JJDrakken said:

Newest Mid's still opens up mxd files. Not enough of those have changed in game. Both should work just fine.

I could swear that it didn't see mxd files when I first updated to this version of Mids... thanks for showing me the errors of my way. 🙂

The most recent build of yours for the Controller that I see is from August 3rd of 2022... is this still viable?

37 minutes ago, DesireeF said:

I could swear that it didn't see mxd files when I first updated to this version of Mids... thanks for showing me the errors of my way. 🙂

The most recent build of yours for the Controller that I see is from August 3rd of 2022... is this still viable?

Should be.  But here a 2024

Controller (Illusion Control - Force Field).mbd

9 hours ago, Selernis said:

Phenomenal work on all of these builds!  Out of curiosity, what are your personal Brute and Scrapper builds that you most enjoy?

Personally prefer Tanks & Stalkers. If I'm going play Melee. While I do have some Scrappers and like 4 Brutes, 2 are long retired. Other two are 50 & decked out, but I haven't done 50 content with them yet, not high on my list atm.

On 1/30/2024 at 7:49 PM, JJDrakken said:

Personally prefer Tanks & Stalkers. If I'm going play Melee. While I do have some Scrappers and like 4 Brutes, 2 are long retired. Other two are 50 & decked out, but I haven't done 50 content with them yet, not high on my list atm.

Since you mentioned it, do you have any particular Stalker builds you enjoy? 

Also, I'd love to request an Archery/Plant Blaster (Ranged).

21 minutes ago, Grene Kny3t said:

Since you mentioned it, do you have any particular Stalker builds you enjoy? 

Also, I'd love to request an Archery/Plant Blaster (Ranged).

Currently enjoying my BS/Shield Stalker. I never have a "Favorite" I have my top 3 Favorite ATs to play: Spiders, Masterminds, & Controllers.  But when it comes to Power setup, it's what I'm in the mood to play is what I'm in the mood to play.

Stalker (Ninja Blade - Energy Aura).mbdStalker (Kinetic Melee - Ninjitsu).mbdStalker (Energy Melee - Ice Armor).mbdSentinel (Beam Rifle - Radiation Armor).mbdCorruptor (Ice Blast - Sonic Resonance).mbdBlaster (Archery - Plant Manipulation).mbd

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Unbaraki said:

Request for a Bio/BA tanker, Nec/Dark MM, and Fire/Time corrupter.  Thank you!

Are you even looking at all? All those builds are up. In various places. Page 30 has a thing someone made to find least some stuff.

Edited by JJDrakken
  • Thumbs Up 1