JJDrakken's Random Builds

JJDrakken

14 hours ago, Sir Paladin said:

I will toss my hat in the ring: A Radiation Blast/Atomic Manipulation Blaster with focus on close quarters combat and AoE heavy. Also Fire Mastery for Epic.

Thanks

Tanker (Electric Armor - Kinetic Melee).mbdTanker (Bio Armor - Ice Melee).mbdBlaster (Electrical Blast - Devices).mbdBlapper (Radiation Blast - Atomic Manipulation).mbd

Do you take special requests?

I'm looking for a gravity/FF build that remains end game viable without leaning into Fighting and picking up Medicine for the team support.

If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles.”

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Roaming Everlasting as the Peacebringer Ganymedean.

6 hours ago, egoprovince said:

Do you take special requests?

I'm looking for a gravity/FF build that remains end game viable without leaning into Fighting and picking up Medicine for the team support.

While not soft capped. (Maybe pick up Barrier).  If your there for support and you got front line keeping stuff away.  Should be fine.

Specified Tanker (Super Reflexes - Spines).mbdSpecified Petless Mastermind (Beast Mastery - Marine Affinity).mbdSpecified Controller (Gravity Control - Force Field).mbdSpecified Brute (Energy Melee - Ice Armor).mbdSentinel (Sonic Attack - Regeneration).mbdScrapper (Fiery Melee - Ninjitsu).mbdMelee Dominator (Earth Control - Psionic Assault).mbdController (Gravity Control - Marine Affinity).mbdBrute (Psionic Melee - Radiation Armor).mbd

Hi JJ,

I use a lot of your builds and love them. Is there any way I could get an Illusion/Marine controller? I will eventually find the updated Fire/Rad controller.I swear I had it downloaded but my computer derped out. 

Thank you for what you do! I highly appreciate it.

-Sage

9 hours ago, Matchka said:

Hi JJ,

I use a lot of your builds and love them. Is there any way I could get an Illusion/Marine controller? I will eventually find the updated Fire/Rad controller.I swear I had it downloaded but my computer derped out. 

Thank you for what you do! I highly appreciate it.

-Sage

Controller (Illusion Control - Marine Affinity).mbdController (Fire Control - Radiation Emission).mbd

• Thanks 1

Hi JJ, thanks for the builds =). Any chance you could do a Spines/WP Scrapper using CJ/SJ for movement and Energy Mastery as ancillary? I looked for one I could Frankenslot, but there's exactly one from 2019 thats not even close.

JJDrakken, you've made my time in this game so much better. I used to struggle with building characters but now I can find a good build here.

I have a question and a request.

Is the Dual Pistol Fire Manipulation blaster you posted in 2021 still viable? If not, could you post an updated one?

And is there a chance I could get a Firey Melee /  Willpower scrapper build?

Thank you for your time and knowledge! I appreciate it.

1 hour ago, cerhob said:

JJDrakken, you've made my time in this game so much better. I used to struggle with building characters but now I can find a good build here.

I have a question and a request.

Is the Dual Pistol Fire Manipulation blaster you posted in 2021 still viable? If not, could you post an updated one?

And is there a chance I could get a Firey Melee /  Willpower scrapper build?

Thank you for your time and knowledge! I appreciate it.

Scrapper (Fiery Melee - Willpower).mbdBlaster (Dual Pistols - Fire Manipulation).mbd

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Speed Freak said:

Anyone seen an Arsenal/Traps 'Troller round here? I checked the spread sheet but Arsenal's not even on the it yet. Was wondering if one had been done and was just too new to have been put on the sheet yet.

The person who made that, never came back to update it.  So it's fairly old-ish.

Here.

Sentinel (Dark Blast - Dark Armor).mbdScrapper (Stone Melee - Electric Armor).mbdPersonel Build Sentinel (Radiation Blast - Invulnerability).mbdController (Arsenal Control - Traps).mbd Defender (Sonic Resonance - Assault Rifle).mbdBrute (Katana - Dark Armor).mbd

Edited by JJDrakken