Leashing for Kheldian pets.

SableShrike

This is based on my Warshade experience, not as familiar with Peacebringer Photon Seekers: they may not do this.

My Extracted Essences are ALWAYS getting perma-stuck in cave missions.  They hang on almost every map's geometry.

Is there a way give them the "port-to-owner" coding that Mastermind pets have?  As in you go past a certain distance, the dumb stuck pet gets ported to you?

Half the time you summon an Essence in a cave mission it does literally nothing, as it gets stuck in the empty room it was summoned in.

At least Shades have Recall Friend for free, I guess...

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, SableShrike said:

This is based on my Warshade experience, not as familiar with Peacebringer Photon Seekers: they may not do this.

Photon seekers are more like seeker drones with less personality.

• Like 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

13 hours ago, Greycat said:

Photon seekers are more like seeker drones with less personality.

So about as smart as the rock geometry my Essences get stuck on, then!

Did some runs last night and the original CoH cave maps are hands down the worst offenders for pet trapping.

Council cave bases and the infamous Thorns caves will trap your Essence pets roughly 75% of the time in the room they were summoned in.  This means you either have to go slow as heck while using Recall Friend on them, or just give up entirely and ignore/not summon them.

Tunnel maps are usually okay for Essence pathing, oddly.  May be due to the size of the corridors and less hard corners.