Incandescence not teleporting entire league/team

MsAligned

Incandescence, in the Hive, tried to Incandescence to teleport league and pets to the Hamidon.  Some people reported not getting the prompt for teleport, some received the prompt, accepted but did not teleport, and some did teleport as expected.  This is not the first time with this problem.  Is there a limit on number of people/pets?  Nothing in the description about that.  Have had this problem on a Dr Aeon SF. 

3 hours ago, TheZag said:

often the cause is a lore pet that gives a teleport protection buff.   knives of vengeance radial gives 8 mag teleport protection and incan is only a mag 3.1 teleport

If this is the case, would anything with Teleport protection cause Incan to not work?  There's a couple status toggles that block it (Energy Aura for sure) and the Sturdy line of inspirations also stops enemy Teleports.

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

11 hours ago, ZorkNemesis said:

If this is the case, would anything with Teleport protection cause Incan to not work?  There's a couple status toggles that block it (Energy Aura for sure) and the Sturdy line of inspirations also stops enemy Teleports.

Those powers offer resistance to teleportation but no magnitude protection.  I think teleport resistance means when you get hit,  the distance you are moved is reduced and only applies to enemy teleports.  

8 magnitude teleport protection means that any teleport that is less than 8 magnitude will never affect you in the first place.  With incan being 3.1 magnitude,  its nowhere near being able to teleport someone with 8 magnitude protection.

Now i have no idea why teleport protection is applied against friendly teleports but the majority of times that teleport broke in the hive is because of the Knives of Vengeance Radial lore pet buff.

Unknown how many people had the Prompt for Teleport flag set.  I know some did, on discord together, got the prompt, accepted, but did not move, others accepted and moved to the selected location.  As with any full league just about every Lore pet available somebody has it.   I have an Energy Aura stalker, gets Incandescence teleports on a regular basis, Everlasting Hamidon, never been an issue.  A full league, 48 people, plus as many as 96 Lore pets, plus archetype pets, it may just be a  numbers issue,

Edited by MsAligned