Question about flying! Not terribly important.

So, I might be getting on in years, but I don't remember powers still being on when you log back in.  I doubt it's a recent change but does anyone know when it was?  Probably early Issues... possibly Beta if I'm confusing this with Champions.

I seem to recall logging off when flying, for example, and falling when logging back in.

Just logged back into one of my fliers and was happy to see her floating and not falling.  And noticed Sprint and her Armor still on.  Just another little thing I noticed.  Missed.  Love.  And wanted to know when we got if anyone even remembers.

Also, sorry if this isn't the right place to post this.  I honestly couldn't think where this might belong.  Probably in game.  Probably in chat.

Face front, true believers!

It definitely didn't do it in Issue 16, which is when I started.  I remember having to retoggle everything on my first Brute upon logging in.

Paragonwiki doesn't say when this was changed, exactly (or if it does, I can't find it), but it wasn't too long after that.  I think it was issue 17 or 18 (because I'm sure it was changed by the time Going Rogue went live, and that was Issue 18)