Lore pets for SS/Inv

Jawbreaker

What ever fits your theme is always my personal suggestion for lore pets.  They are all ridiculously powerful in all standard content.  Try them all!!

If you insist on picking the top tier at all cost:  Banished Pantheon, Carnies, Longbow, Warworks and IDF are all quite strong.  

But really, none of them will feel disappointing.

Edited by Farmer Johnson
  • Like 1

The Seneschal from Carnies casts Forge which is a 15 % Damage Buff and can’t be killed  But the Dark Mistress damage dealer seems pretty weak and dies right away.

Have it on my Tanker.. and I can’t think of one I would switch to. 

The question is whether you want a buffing pet or a fighting pet.  The Radial always has a Buffer/Healer.  Most of the Buffers don’t fight and last the full 5 minutes. 

Edited by IronJuke

I choose Banished Pantheon for “serious challenge leagues”.  This is the wisdom passed on to me by serious gamers who have data mined it all out.  Top tier for things like “Really Hard Way” badge in Magisterium trial.  Personally I mostly dislike pets.  Depending on theme I go for something as unobtrusive as possible.  Polar lights, barely there and on my Ice toons thematic and some stack effects. Storm Elementals on my vampire.  Still wish you could color the pet and not just the summon.  Purplish clouds?  I need mottled greens and blacks thank you!

9 hours ago, IronJuke said:

The question is whether you want a buffing pet or a fighting pet.

And with the fighting, do you want damage or damage and debuffing.  The tanks I take on TFs with the most difficult AVs get Longbow.

Edited by PLVRIZR
reworded
  • Thumbs Up 1

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present