Where the heck is Nocturne?

Azathoth53

Without seeing a screenshot of the mission waypoint it's hard to guess, but I assume it is in the arachnos tunnels which can be entered from either side of the dam. The entrance south of the dam is easy to spot, just go through the damn then turn right (west) and look for the arachnos turrets and a hole going down into the tunnels.

On this map, the tunnels are the dark paths to the left of the dam and the two entrances are green dots:

spacer.png

Edited by PsiBug

Buy a Mission Transporter from the P2W vendor and never worry about having to find a door again. Prestige Powers -> Travel -> Teleport

Costs 1 mil, but that's dirt cheap, just email it to yourself from an alt or ask someone to spot you the cash, or sell two rare salvage (you should have at least two by the point you're doing stuff in Faultline.)

Edited by Solvernia

It is in the Parking Garage below the Fountain Plaza, as @Wavicle stated. Also later on there will be missions where you are given a disguise and need to enter 3 bases looking for the PCM, easiest entry point for those is to go to Freight Lift H, look for a Dead tree nearby, you will find an Arachnos Tunnels entrance just below it.

( also, when wearing the Arachnos Disguise, remember to turn off any kind of AOE, Taunt or Presence auras, or the disguise does not work at all, Good Hunting. )

Edited by Marine X

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X