What are you playing today?

WanderingAries

Aside from CoX of course...

What's on everyone's "Now Playing" list?

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

I had been playing some Subnautica (1 & 2), but then Horizon: Forbidden West came out and I've been stumbling through it for a bit.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

• 1 year later
Posted (edited)

I doubt anyone's reading, but I played quite a bit of Disney Dreamlight Valley to keep me occupied during my unexpected unemployment back in April - Aug. Then shortly after that came Starfield and yeah that kinda took over most things. Sure, it's not the Best game, but it has a ship builder (you will constantly be updating your ship!), base builder, and plenty of places to roam. Yeah, it probably has maybe a dozen or so different dungeons, so there's a fair bit of repetition, but I've also come across some awesome side missions without trying. 'Acquiring' ships is now pretty straight forward for me, but it took some time to invest in perks, upgrades, etc along with coming up with a foolproof way to add the ship to my (limited) inventory until I glitch-sell it at full price.

In many ways, NMS has it beat in terms of variety, but at the same time people complained about it during the first few months and look how it is now. IDK what they are off-hand, but I Have also acquired other games, but when I sit and think about what I want to play, I always end up booting the XB. 😛

Meant to put the share link for my Starfield Randomness that I wanted to post here, but can't seem to do so without eating up my image space allocation. I might need to put the videos on youtube though as my gaming Gmail account only has like 25 Gb of space.

Edit: So I decided to move the videos to Youtube instead. I've uploaded a text file with the link.

Edited by WanderingAries