Energy Absorption (Ice Armor)

MentalPatients

27 minutes ago, MentalPatients said:

I seem to have an issue with this power (Energy Absorption) for ice. I know that your able to have 10 stacks but I receive the endurance just not def.

Screenshot 2022-02-25 174917.png

What do you see in combat attributes? There is a known bug with the display (shown in your screenshot) that will round down to the nearest whole percent (even though it shows .00). So you might be seeing the tiny buff (0.45% base) get displayed at a rounded down 0.00%.

But, if you see no buffs in your combat attributes, then you will have a new bug

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

4 minutes ago, Bopper said:

What do you see in combat attributes? There is a known bug with the display (shown in your screenshot) that will round down to the nearest whole percent (even though it shows .00). So you might be seeing the tiny buff (0.45% base) get displayed at a rounded down 0.00%.

But, if you see no buffs in your combat attributes, then you will have a new bug

I seen a small buff in my combat attributes (0.50) for my def but it doesn't move with the stacks just remains the same as far as I'm seeing

1 minute ago, MentalPatients said:

I seen a small buff in my combat attributes (0.50) for my def but it doesn't move with the stacks just remains the same as far as I'm seeing

Can you screenshot for me? Use it in a mob and show us what pops up in the window. I'm curious to see what's going on.

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Looks like it's working. It's not much, but it adds up. Even though it will only cap to 10 on one use, it should stack another 10 on subsequent casts. 

2 minutes ago, MentalPatients said:

Ok thank you so the stats coming from it is correct just a bug with the display

Exactly

• Thanks 1