How come I sometimes cant pick an aura?

kiramon

On 2/27/2022 at 12:26 PM, kiramon said:

Ive never had it happen on females, but sometimes Ill have a Giant that just wont have the option and will only have Path Auras to choose...

I know some aura options aren't available with certain parts or body types, (like I don't think you can have a head or eye aura on the floating heads or think tank options, unless you play some trickery on the aura slots).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, biostem said:

I know some aura options aren't available with certain parts or body types, (like I don't think you can have a head or eye aura on the floating heads or think tank options, unless you play some trickery on the aura slots).

There’s just no aura at all - in fact one of my characters has a female version /costume with the same costume, but he can’t choose an aura and she has one 

1 hour ago, Techwright said:

I've personally never seen this.  Is "giant" the only thing in common?  Can you suggest a bit more of what other features you're choosing, perhaps something slightly unusual like wings or backpacks?

This character that I’m thinking of (though I have some non giant ones with the issue) does have a crab backpack, but the female costume is the same identical costume for slot 2 and it has a slime aura, and this one in slot 4+ has no aura option. 

8 minutes ago, kiramon said:

Those aren't identical.  Shoulders, gloves and boots are different.  Test each of the differing costume parts, by matching them precisely to what you know works (change them on the huge model to match the female model), one at a time, to verify that it's not a specific costume piece causing the problem.

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

39 minutes ago, Luminara said:

Those aren't identical.  Shoulders, gloves and boots are different.  Test each of the differing costume parts, by matching them precisely to what you know works (change them on the huge model to match the female model), one at a time, to verify that it's not a specific costume piece causing the problem.

I already did completely naki-fy them, as well. 

44 minutes ago, Luminara said:

same.jpg