March Dev's Choice Winners

GM Vayek

• Retired Game Master

Hi everyone!

First of all, as always, I thoroughly enjoy all of the content you guys are creating! We really enjoy playing through all of them and seeing all the creative stories you guys come up with. Having said that, we've selected some more story arcs for Dev's Choice that we really enjoyed!

The author(s) will receive 1,000 Reward Merits and a Golden Title. I will be in contact with you shortly regarding your rewards!

Please keep in mind if you have previously submitted an arc it is still a potential Dev's contender, we have not yet been able to review them all and are working on an active list. We will continue to update you on selected arcs, so check back often!

Any previously awarded "Dev's Choice" arcs, will be moved to "Hall of Fame". After testing the current selection, be sure to filter for these to checkout some other great arcs!

The SUPERBrawl Games

• Arc ID: 16818

• Created by: @YourOlPalVoodoo

• Number of Missions: 5

• Level Range: 40-54

• Description: "Your fame (or infamy) has granted you an invitation to compete in the SUPERBrawl games, where super-powered beings compete for cash, prizes, and glory! You will answer host and producer Chester Tickle's challenge?”

Dev Review: "Get into the games! Get into the sport! Can you hear that crowd cheering.....for the other team? Get in there and show 'em how it's done!"

The Reports of My Death Are Entirely Accurate

• Arc ID: 34044

• Created by: @The Peacock

• Number of Missions: 5

• Level Range: 1 - 54

• Description: "Every superhero has a story about how they died and were brought back. This one is yours.” 

Dev Review:  "A creative arc, filled with suspense, drama, romance, and heartbreak! It was a really neat idea, and I may be exaggerating those other points..."

Hero Corps: Artifact Smuggling

• Arc ID: 43497

• Created by: @PresidentDSG

• Number of Missions: 3

• Level Range: 1 - 54

• Description: "Rare Cimeroran artifacts are turning up all over the criminal underworld- Most of them are new.” 

Dev Review:  "An auction gone ary. Powerful people making power plays. Bullets flying, artifcacts, and hangnails..., it's all so exciting!"

Check out these arcs and let us know what you think! 

Special thank you to all the GMs that help us test out each of these arcs! Your time is incredibly appreciated.

Additionally, if you have any arcs to review for Dev's Choice feel free to message them to @GM Sparky via Forum Message or Discord. You can also post any recommended arcs for us to review here:

• Thumbs Up 5

Congrats to the winners!

• Like 1

Play my AE Adventures, listed under @Jiro Ito, including award winners:

"The Headless Huntsman of Salamanca" #43870 **Scrapbot AE Contest Winner May 2022**           

"On the Claw-Tipped Wings of Betrayal" #43524 **November 2021 Dev's Choice**  

"The Defenders of Talos" #44578 **Mission Architect Competition Winner for October 2021: REBIRTH**  

Congratulations all!

Please Consider Playing My MArcs:

"The Golden Age Secret of the Paragon Society" #3408  ***November 2021 Dev's Choice!***

"A Very Special Episode" - An abandon TV leads you on a search for a missing kid's TV host. #46562

"Trademark Infringement" Save Paragon City from being sued out of existence. #951