What Are the Lyrics to The Weird EDM Song Playing at the Entrance of the Sewers?

oedipus_tex

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has noticed that on sewer maps there's a song playing. It only plays right by the entrance, and not through the whole map. If you stand there long enough, there's even what I think are vocals. I've never been able to make out what the singer is saying. It sounds like: 

"Happpppy birthday. Happpppy birthday toooooooooo you."

Has anyone figured out the real lyrics?

• Like 1

Always wondered myself.

side note: I always thought it would be cool if the entrance music for missions played the whole way through the map, for added atmosphere…

Retired, October 2022.

Fallout Engineer Rad/AR Defender || Peacemoon Empathy/Psi Defender || Svarteir Dark/Dark Controller

Everlasting || UK Timezone

On 3/8/2022 at 6:27 PM, Peacemoon said:

side note: I always thought it would be cool if the entrance music for missions played the whole way through the map, for added atmosphere…

this should be optional.  Opt-In or Opt-Out, I don't care which.  But I suspect it would get old, fast.  Especailly if it were to affect every piece of music for every outdoor section of every part of the game, too.

• Thumbs Up 1

Agree with MTeague, plus because I like to listen to my own music at times while playing.  But I don't want to lose ALL Music by turning the volume down to 0% in the Options.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝