Bad pet AI in jail cell?

Mykll

I dunno if I should bug this or not.  Demon MM.  Ouroboros, Mender Lazarus, Install a computer virus mission.  As soon as I installed the third virus the Systems Engineer boss made a beeline to me and quickly downed me.  After he left I raised, and he made another beeline, no pets up, went down fast.  Took the hospital choice and went to a jail cell.

No problem, summon and buff my demons.  But when the cell door was destroyed, my pets would do nothing, except for 1 demonling that would attack the door across the way.  I couldn't make them attack, and couldn't make them leave the cell.  Of course as soon as I left the cell the Systems Engineer made another beeline to me, and with pets "locked" away in the cell I didn't last long.

Tried to summon my pets outside the cell.  They immediately ran inside and got stuck.  Could not find a way to make them exit with or without me leaving the cell as well.  Which yes caused the Systems Engineer and his buddy to come running again.  Down I go.

This time I yet again raise into another locked cell, summon pets, destroy door.  Dismissed the army.  Left cell.  As soon as I saw the boss coming back I ran inside the cell.  How he and his friend are just standing outside.  I was able to angle the camera where I could see his lower level buddy.  While inside the cell summoned my pets at an angle outside the cell and immediately told them to attack, without even buffing up.

This time it worked, eventually both died, pets came running back into cell, and got stuck inside again.  Nothing I could do to get them to leave.  Finally safe, dismiss, leave cell, re-summon, destroy all the doors for badge, and carry on.

This is the first time in Homecoming that I raised inside a cell.  Is this just bad pet AI with the cells at all times or just something wonky this one time?

• Like 1

I did try Passive eventually.  Of course they were at first summoned to Defensive where they went bonkers with the initial door.  Setting to Aggressive and to attack both the door across the hall as well as one out of line of sight in hope of making them move did not work either.  Then finally I did passive and left room, there they remained huddled inside and didn't move.

• 1 month later

Bit late reply, but from what I saw this is not a pet problem -- the navmesh around the cell doors is just screwed. If you push pets over the doorway they'll sometimes manage to go through. The same goes for enemies as far as I could see.