Why no enhancement table filter

Breaker

While Wentworth has great filters for buying enhancements, there are none for the base enhancement table forcing you to scroll through and pick up anything matching what you want, only to have to return most because you can't use them.

Yes, if i'm looking for an enhancement, there is no indication of what I can use, even if I hove over it.  I have to bring it into my personal inventory to find out if I can use it.  On the other hand, Wentworth allows you to set limits (i.e. range of levels and technology (i.e. magic, normal, etc.)

You ... just have to remember your origin? The ring around the edge is different for each origin, shouldn't have to bring it in to see if it's the right origin.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

I think the OP is talking about the enhancement storage in bases... ?  I agree it's annoying. 

In my experience, SGs try to sort the enhancements by putting lower leveled ones together in one bin.  I know that's what I do in my personal SG. 

Personally, I only store (and only use) level 25 IO enhancements, level 50 enhancements, and attuned enhancements, thus reducing the number of confusion by having so many levels to worry about.

Edited by Shred Monkey

Active on Excelsior:

Prismatic Monkey - Seismic / Martial Blaster, Shadow Dragon Monkey - Staff / Dark Brute, Murder Robot Monkey - Arachnos Night Widow