Strongest DC villains vs. Doctor Strange

You have to know Mordu's weakness to be able to defeat him, and even if you do it takes a Legion of Super-heroes to take advantage of it.

I don't think Doctor Strange could take on Mordu alone.

I think Circe and Tala would be up to a mystic battle with Doctor Strange.

Both of them have a good enough "getaway" role that they pretty much always avoid defeat.

They are also both alluring women that could take advantage of most versions of Doctor Strange. 

A battle between Doctor Strange and Klarion the Witch Boy could be very entertaining.

The Emerald Empress versus Doctor Strange would be a good one as well.

10 hours ago, Aracknight said:

Darkseid or Neron

Darkseid for sure. Dr Strange couldn't stand up against him alone on a good day.

I haven't read enough content on Neron to make a good judgement call on him.

I have to say whoever wrote that msn post doesn't know very much about DC Comics, or maybe just recent DC Comics.

Seeme like a post directed at attracting hype/clicks from the new movie release more than anything else.

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

There is a fundamental problem with this kind of debate, it never works, it literally can't. Especially with DC/Marvel, any comic world that's gone on so long has had so many writers not caring about quality or continuity, that there is no definitive list or numbers for what the characters can or can't do in given circumstances. ever.

Although even a casual observer will note that even infinity gaunlet thanos can't truly defeat Darkseid he is an idea, the very embodiment of tyranny and exists in a dimension where the gauntlet has no power. Darksied is similar to the Kings of Edom from champions lore with one difference, he CAN be driven off for a while. but you'll have to keep doing it every time he comes back as you'll never win for good. he's a force of nature, an evil one.

There is a list of heroes or team ups capable of defeating darkseid, yeah. for sure. but never forever.

Even within its own universe these comics are super inconsistent, why it's not worth caring about anymore. you want a well constructed world with superpowers and rules, one of the only places to find that is Manga or light novels. and don't expect anything new of any quality from western media for a while.

Edited by ZeeHero