Make Nemesis and Rikti invasions schedules more frequent

Hi:

I am sure, there are plenty of us that collect badges, and having some relative predictability when the Nemesis or Rikti invasions occur would be very helpful.

There are many times I am in the middle of a TF when these very seldom events occur, and it is not like I can tell the folks in TF I am leading or be within, sorry folks the invasion that I been waiting for just popped up, "bye", and thus I wind up missing the opportunity.

It occurs to me, why not add them to the zone event rotation (fire alarms, raids in sky, etc.) , so there is a higher frequency of when this events occur, and allows for players' different gaming times and availability.

Only a suggestion to make the badgers life a bit easier

Sue

• Thumbs Up 1

These can already be triggered by completing missions in the game, so you can force them to occur.  It would be nice if there were a similar way to trigger zombie invasions though, possibly Mr. Bocar's Loa Bone arc.

• Thumbs Up 1

Play my AE Adventures, listed under @Jiro Ito, including award winners:

"The Headless Huntsman of Salamanca" #43870 **Scrapbot AE Contest Winner May 2022**           

"On the Claw-Tipped Wings of Betrayal" #43524 **November 2021 Dev's Choice**  

"The Defenders of Talos" #44578 **Mission Architect Competition Winner for October 2021: REBIRTH**  

Since the conclusion of the global special event, Rikti Invasions can now be triggered by the completion of the Lady Grey Task Force. Depending on the make up of the team completing the task force, one random Paragon City zone and/or one random Rogue Isle zone will be invaded.

Completing the last mission of SSA2 Pandora's Box will trigger a Nemesis invasion in a zone matching the arc's alignment.  SSA2 is Pandora's Box Episode 5 (Levels 40-50). Not Pandora's Box Episode 2 (Levels 35-50)

"The Headless Huntsman of Salamanca" #43870 **Scrapbot AE Contest Winner May 2022**           

"The Defenders of Talos" #44578 **Mission Architect Competition Winner for October 2021: REBIRTH**  

1 hour ago, Jiro Ito said:

These can already be triggered by completing missions in the game, so you can force them to occur.  It would be nice if there were a similar way to trigger zombie invasions though, possibly Mr. Bocar's Loa Bone arc.

Blue side zombie invasions are triggered by completing the Katie Hannon TF.  Red side zombie invasions are triggered by completing the Virgil Tarikoss SF.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

What?!

• Haha 1

Ha nope apparently I'm not paying attention.  Good to know though!

• Thumbs Up 1

I sometimes make a team specifically to trigger an invasion.  Advertise in chat that you are doing the TF to trigger an invasion and you already have 8 people ready for the invasion when you trigger it.  Advertise a few times during the TF that an invasion is coming soon and there will probably be several more people ready to join a league when it starts.

• Thumbs Up 3