New healing IO Set, Caduceus

10 hours ago, kelika2 said:

The taking the suggestions part of this forum way too seriously.

Pretty sure that accusing anyone who disagrees with you and has a high post count of being an Evil Secret Developer would be the textbook definition of taking the internet too seriously.

Please let it go. We're attempting to have a conversation here in spite of your conspiratorial accusations.

19 hours ago, Burnt Umber said:

To clarify, I meant the resistance to debuffs, such -def or -tohit or -regen.  The same sort of resistance provided by Ageless Radial.

That makes more sense.  Probably best implemented as a Proc120 as @arcane mentioned.  25% feels quite high though; 15% might be a more balanced value.

You see a mousetrap? I see free cheese and a f$%^ing challenge.

On 5/20/2022 at 1:40 PM, kelika2 said:

im not going through your 3k posts to prove a point to a thread thats going to probably get locked soon

because this isnt the first time we been through this

lets just get ready to assault another innocent post later and repeat the process again

inb4 you ask another question you already know the answer to as a front of power

This kind of paranoid, crazy-talk is already enough to get the thread shut down.

That aside, I'm okay with your healing set suggestion.  The healing sets could use a little love.  I feel they're mostly mined for procs and globals because the complete sets aren't as useful by comparison.

6 hours ago, InvaderStych said:

That makes more sense.  Probably best implemented as a Proc120 as @arcane mentioned.  25% feels quite high though; 15% might be a more balanced value.

I'm not so sure w/r/t making it yet another Proc120:  I think too many of such procs get shoehorned into health (or stamina) as a forever-on buff, and I was thinking of it being in a healing power that players fire as necessary, like Radiant Aura, Alkaloid, Energize, etc., and the added rebuff resistance would be an added way to pull up when things were going sideways.

12 hours ago, arcane said:

Get bullied and stay bullied or leave

I am sure you can read this thread for others who wanted to contribute.. versus what you are doing and have done in the past.

Maybe your idea on what this forum is about is off.  You do not have to reply to everything, you do not have to give only negative feedback.

You can just... not.

• Confused 1

People are always free to disagree. And if they do, they are free to express that disagreement. It carries no more weight than those that agree. Receiving negative feedback is an opening for idea refinement and development. Positive feedback is always good, but it is the negative feedback that helps the idea grow.