No FX option for Warshades

Haha, aye, my man. Literal MINUTES. =D

Just keeping it real. I'm not a costume guru who can cough one up in mere seconds; and I doubt that I've buggered about in the creation screen from more than an hour. Though truth be told, I do have some fancy ideas that take MORE MINUTES. 😃

But back to the topic, I like playing Warshades, but I also like seeing my character rather than a will-o-the-wisp convention. It's one of the reasons why I didn't get into /devices until the fix was implemented, and why I tend to shy away from stalkers (game kind and RL kind).

4 hours ago, Six-Six said:

But back to the topic, I like playing Warshades, but I also like seeing my character rather than a will-o-the-wisp convention. It's one of the reasons why I didn't get into /devices until the fix was implemented, and why I tend to shy away from stalkers (game kind and RL kind).

Hide is a huge part of why I don't play stalkers as well.

On 6/7/2022 at 4:52 AM, Bill Z Bubba said:

Hide is a huge part of why I don't play stalkers as well.

Hide makes you transparent while you're inactive but doesn't completely erase and replace your costume the way that WS stealth does. Warshades basically get locked to one specific Human form appearance the same way they are in Nova and Dwarf.