Revisiting Archery/TA

Energy Aura

Dusting off an old character from LIVE and updating the build in Mids Reborn (MR) and I stumbled onto a interesting slotting convention. According to MR, Glue arrow fully slotted does more damage then Fistful of Arrows or Explosive Arrow, can be slotted with a -Res debuff (Annihilation), has a longer range than FoA and more team friendly than Explosive Arrow (no knockback). Add in the innate -Speed/-Recharge and this seems to be the top dog in the AOE arena for the build. Oh, and it's in the TA secondary so it out-damages the primary Archery AOEs.

Just an interesting piece of info I stumbled upon, and not seeing many builds I researched using it other than 1-3 slots.

• 3 weeks later

Personally with Glue Arrow, I frankenslot it. Since at the end of the build your recharge is good enough. The -res proc for sure. a lot of slow/range or dmg/slow. It isn't meant to be burst it's meant to be used either before or after a Rain of Arrows. YET if you want to keep them there and do that bigger damage you want the Superior Frozen Blast set.