TF suggestions

I personally love the challenge options for task forces and I love the expanded hard mode TFs with page 4.  I had a couple other ideas that I would like to see. 

No set bonuses - currently the only option is enhancements have no effect. A check box on the TF would make it so that everyone being recruited wouldn’t have to whip up a SO build before you start. @Faultline, I’m tagging you on this because on the discussion on discord you insinuated (or at least I took it that way) that this is possible. 

hardcore mode - I’m not tied to the name, but it something that I have been running lately because the penalty for defeat is basically nil in this game.  I have set the parameters as +3, no inspirations, and if defeated, you quit the tf.  I can tell you, the game plays a lot different when there are consequences for defeat.  Something else I thought about is revive powers can be used one time and combining it with no set bonuses.  Most of this could be done by self regulating, but would be easier (for me admittedly) with a check box. There also is a possibility of badges and/or increased rewards with the check box.

Thoughts? 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/13/2022 at 11:55 AM, 0th Power said:

No set bonuses

As an option, sounds good!

hardcore mode

Again, as an option I'm all for it.  I, personally, wouldn't use it, because there are many times where a team member may be defeated either through no fault of their own, or as a result of someone else.  This would mean that the person could lose their ability to participate in the TF due to someone else's (in)action.  I suppose since it's an option, then everyone taking part would know what they're getting into ahead of time - maybe have an extra popup upon starting, to drive the point home.

Something else I thought about is revive powers can be used one time

Maybe do something like no hospital, no awakens - only ally or self rez powers.

• Like 1