Invulnerability -> Invincibility FX don't loop properly

Vanden

When using the default FX theme for Invincibility, the FX don't loop properly. After being toggled on, they fade out. When an enemy moves within range of the aura, the FX plays again, and only loops as long as an enemy remains in the aura.

When using the Bright Invulnerability theme, the FX do loop properly after being toggled on. However, they restart every time an enemy moves within range of the aura.

When using the Dark Invulnerability theme.... I dunno. It's too darn dark for me to be sure if it works or not. I think it behaves the same as the Bright theme, but I can't be sure.

For all themes, the FX should simply loop after being toggled on, and not change at all regardless of whether there are enemies inside the aura or not.

3 hours ago, Vanden said:

When using the default FX theme for Invincibility, the FX don't loop properly. After being toggled on, they fade out. When an enemy moves within range of the aura, the FX plays again, and only loops as long as an enemy remains in the aura.

When using the Bright Invulnerability theme, the FX do loop properly after being toggled on. However, they restart every time an enemy moves within range of the aura.

When using the Dark Invulnerability theme.... I dunno. It's too darn dark for me to be sure if it works or not. I think it behaves the same as the Bright theme, but I can't be sure.

For all themes, the FX should simply loop after being toggled on, and not change at all regardless of whether there are enemies inside the aura or not.

Though if you think about it...Why wouldn't it only be active when something triggers it?

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!