Robotics/Elec MM build help

StrawberryWitch

Trying to finalize my MM build before I go ahead and buy my enhancements to slot 'em. Any advice or suggestions are very much appreciated. I'm not very good at doing builds xD. Below is my build.

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.2.17
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Mutation Mastermind
Primary Power Set: Robotics
Secondary Power Set: Electrical Affinity
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Mu Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Battle Drones -- SprCmmoft-Acc/Dmg(A), SprCmmoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprCmmoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(3), SprCmmoft-Rchg/PetAoEDef(5), CaltoArm-+Def(Pets)(5), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(7)
Level 1: Shock -- PreOptmz-Acc/Rech(A), PreOptmz-EndMod/End(9), PreOptmz-EndMod/Rech(9), PreOptmz-EndMod/Acc/End(11), PreOptmz-EndMod/Acc/Rech(11), PreOptmz-EndMod/End/Rech(13)
Level 2: Rejuvenating Circuit -- NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(A), NmnCnv-EndRdx/Rchg(13), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(15), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(15), NmnCnv-Heal(17), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(17)
Level 4: Fly -- Frb-Fly(A)
Level 6: Equip Robot -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 8: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), BlsoftheZ-ResKB(50)
Level 10: Energizing Circuit -- PreOptmz-Acc/Rech(A), PreOptmz-EndMod/End(19), PreOptmz-EndMod/Rech(19), PreOptmz-EndMod/Acc/End(21), PreOptmz-EndMod/Acc/Rech(21), PreOptmz-EndMod/End/Rech(23)
Level 12: Protector Bots -- LucoftheG-Def(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(23), SprMarofS-Acc/Dmg(25), EdcoftheM-PetDef(25), ExpRnf-+Res(Pets)(27), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(27)
Level 14: Group Fly -- Frb-Fly(A)
Level 16: Faraday Cage -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(29), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(29), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(31), Ags-ResDam(31), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(31)
Level 18: Discharge -- PreOptmz-Acc/Rech(A), PreOptmz-EndMod/End(33), PreOptmz-EndMod/Rech(33), PreOptmz-EndMod/Acc/End(33), PreOptmz-EndMod/Acc/Rech(34), PreOptmz-EndMod/End/Rech(34)
Level 20: Empowering Circuit -- RctRtc-Pcptn(A)
Level 22: Kick -- Empty(A)
Level 24: Tough -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(34), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(36), Ags-ResDam(36), Ags-Psi/Status(36), GldArm-3defTpProc(37)
Level 26: Assault Bot -- SprMarofS-Dmg(A), SprMarofS-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(37), SprMarofS-EndRdx/+Resist/+Regen(37), SvrRgh-PetResDam(39), SlbAll-Build%(39), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(39)
Level 28: Defibrillate -- EnrMnp-Stun%(A)
Level 30: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def(40), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(40)
Level 32: Upgrade Robot -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 35: Insulating Circuit -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(40), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(42), Prv-Heal/Rchg(42), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(42), Prv-Absorb%(43)
Level 38: Charged Armor -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(43), UnbGrd-Max HP%(43)
Level 41: Electrifying Fences -- GrvAnc-Immob(A), GrvAnc-Immob/Rchg(45), GrvAnc-Acc/Immob/Rchg(45), GrvAnc-Acc/Rchg(46), GrvAnc-Immob/EndRdx(46), GrvAnc-Hold%(46)
Level 44: Amp Up -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(45)
Level 47: Maneuvers -- Ksm-ToHit+(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(48), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(48), Rct-ResDam%(48)
Level 49: Tactics -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 1: Supremacy
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Swift -- Flight-I(A)
Level 1: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 1: Health -- RgnTss-Regen+(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(7), Pnc-Heal/+End(50)
Level 1: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(50)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon
Level 50: Ion Core Final Judgement
Level 50: Reactive Core Flawless Interface
Level 50: Robotic Drones Core Superior Ally
Level 50: Barrier Core Epiphany
Level 50: Support Core Embodiment
Level 50: Freedom Phalanx Reserve
Level 50: Portal Jockey
Level 50: Task Force Commander
Level 50: The Atlas Medallion
Level 1: Battle Drone
Level 26: Assault Bot
Level 12: Protector Bot
Level 4: Afterburner
------------

Hello there @NinjaIceBear

My main is Robot/Electric and I would love to give you some input. However I am at work at this exact moment but I will have a look when I get home. But there are a few important questions that are generally asked for build critiques - 

What sort of activities do you intend to do? Normal missions? AE's? ITF's? GM hunting?

Do you intend to play on teams often, or are you more of a lone wolf?

What is your preferred difficulty to play on? Do you like to push a build as hard as you can, or do you like to be more relaxed enjoyment kind of play?

I will take a look at your build and slotting when I get home, but those questions can factor into how to make a build. As an example, "Amp Up" only works on other players, not pets. So if you solo most of the time, that power is likely skippable. The same with Defibrillate. 

More to come!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Neiska said:

Hello there @NinjaIceBear

My main is Robot/Electric and I would love to give you some input. However I am at work at this exact moment but I will have a look when I get home. But there are a few important questions that are generally asked for build critiques - 

What sort of activities do you intend to do? Normal missions? AE's? ITF's? GM hunting?

Do you intend to play on teams often, or are you more of a lone wolf?

What is your preferred difficulty to play on? Do you like to push a build as hard as you can, or do you like to be more relaxed enjoyment kind of play?

I will take a look at your build and slotting when I get home, but those questions can factor into how to make a build. As an example, "Amp Up" only works on other players, not pets. So if you solo most of the time, that power is likely skippable. The same with Defibrillate. 

More to come!

I play alot in team's mostly. I rarely solo if at all. I plan to do alot of TFs, iTFs, and probably a bit of GM hunting. I mostly play on 4x8 with a team. I try to push myself to be stronger but not too crazy on making it the "perfect" build. Thank you so much. Will look forward to your input.

Edited by NinjaIceBear
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hello again @NinjaIceBear !

At first pass, this is actually very good! There are a few things I think you missed though! Nothing major, so if you wanted to use this build it should perform well! But here are the things I spotted - 

1. You might have forgotten to have Farday's Cage and Hover toggle enabled when looking at values. With them on you are "way" over the S/L resistance cap for MMs, well over the Ranged DEF as well. 

2. Your pet slotting is fine, but it could be better. What most MMs do is put 2 parts of Superior Mark of Supremacy into each pet, in order to stack the 10% recharge bonus, then use the 4 piece of Superior Command in another, for a total net of 40% recharge, which is nothing to sniff at! I usually put the 4 Superior Mark into the T3 pet, so along with Soulbound Build up and KB to KD, thats his 6 slots. 

3. I moved some of your resist sets and slots around to better optimize. Your build was well over the S/L resistance and had a little wonky Defenses. With a few changes I got you much closer to the caps, but boosted your values in other areas as well.

Here is your stats - image.thumb.png.faaca7f894ad076b18b8b79fafa13dab.png

And here is mine - image.thumb.png.49573383f43d853356cfcbfe5577d7c6.png

So You lost a bit of ranged over defense, and I brought your ranged and melee closer to the 45% mark, and boosted your resists across the board, from 20% to 40% or so, I even managed to give your Psionic, Fire, Cold, Negative, and even Toxic Resistance a nice big boost. Personally, I would have made more changes, but you said you mainly play on teams, so I kept Amp Up and Defibrillate. The END use is a bit higher than I would like, but that is also with both Fly and Group Fly on which I doubt you will have enabled all the time. With that toggled off, your END is 1.42/3.25 which is over a 1:2 ratio so that's solid. There are a few other things as well, but I tried to keep within the guidelines that you gave.

Hope you like it and that it helps!

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.1.2.5

NinjaIceBear mk 2: Level 50 Mutation Mastermind

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Battle Drones -- OvrFrc-Dam/KB(A), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(3), CaltoArm-Acc/Rchg(3), CaltoArm-Acc/Dmg(5), CaltoArm-Dmg/EndRdx(5), CaltoArm-+Def(Pets)(7)
Level 1: Shock -- PreOptmz-Acc/Rech(A), PreOptmz-EndMod/End(9), PreOptmz-EndMod/Rech(9), PreOptmz-EndMod/Acc/End(11)
Level 2: Rejuvenating Circuit -- Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(A), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(13), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(15), Pnc-Heal(15), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(17)
Level 10: Energizing Circuit -- PreOptmz-Acc/Rech(A), PreOptmz-EndMod/End(19), PreOptmz-EndMod/Rech(19), PreOptmz-EndMod/Acc/End(21), PreOptmz-EndMod/Acc/Rech(21), PreOptmz-EndMod/End/Rech(23)
Level 12: Protector Bots -- SvrRgh-PetResDam(A), EdcoftheM-PetDef(23), ExpRnf-+Res(Pets)(25), Rct-ResDam%(25), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(27), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(27)
Level 16: Faraday Cage -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(29), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(29), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(31), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(31), UnbGrd-Max HP%(31)
Level 18: Discharge -- PreOptmz-Acc/Rech(A), PreOptmz-EndMod/End(33), PreOptmz-EndMod/Rech(33), PreOptmz-EndMod/Acc/End(33), PreOptmz-EndMod/Acc/Rech(34), PreOptmz-EndMod/End/Rech(34)
Level 20: Empowering Circuit -- AdjTrg-ToHit(A)
Level 24: Tough -- ImpArm-ResPsi(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(34), UnbGrd-ResDam(36), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(36), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(36), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(37)
Level 26: Assault Bot -- SprMarofS-Dmg(A), SprMarofS-Dmg/EndRdx(37), SprMarofS-Acc/Dmg(37), SprMarofS-EndRdx/+Resist/+Regen(39), SlbAll-Build%(39), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(39)
Level 28: Defibrillate -- FrtHyp-Sleep(A), FrtHyp-Sleep/Rchg(40), FrtHyp-Acc/Rchg(47), FrtHyp-Sleep/EndRdx(48), FrtHyp-Acc/Sleep/Rchg(48), FrtHyp-Plct%(49)
Level 30: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(40)
Level 35: Insulating Circuit -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(40), Prv-Heal/Rchg(42), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(42), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(42), Prv-Absorb%(43)
Level 38: Charged Armor -- ImpArm-ResPsi(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(43), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(43)
Level 41: Electrifying Fences -- GrvAnc-Immob(A), GrvAnc-Immob/Rchg(45), GrvAnc-Acc/Immob/Rchg(45), GrvAnc-Acc/Rchg(46), GrvAnc-Immob/EndRdx(46), GrvAnc-Hold%(46)
Level 47: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(48)
Level 49: Tactics -- EndRdx-I(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(49)
Level 1: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(7)
Level 1: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(13), EndMod-I(50)
------------

Edited by Neiska
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Neiska said:

At first pass, this is actually very good! There are a few things I think you missed though! Nothing major, so if you wanted to use this build it should perform well! But here are the things I spotted - 

1. You might have forgotten to have Farday's Cage and Hover toggle enabled when looking at values. With them on you are "way" over the S/L resistance cap for MMs, well over the Ranged DEF as well. 

2. Your pet slotting is fine, but it could be better. What most MMs do is put 2 parts of Superior Mark of Supremacy into each pet, in order to stack the 10% recharge bonus, then use the 4 piece of Superior Command in another, for a total net of 40% recharge, which is nothing to sniff at! I usually put the 4 Superior Mark into the T3 pet, so along with Soulbound Build up and KB to KD, thats his 6 slots. 

3. I moved some of your resist sets and slots around to better optimize. Your build was well over the S/L resistance and had a little wonky Defenses. With a few changes I got you much closer to the caps, but boosted your values in other areas as well.

So You lost a bit of ranged over defense, and I brought your ranged and melee closer to the 45% mark, and boosted your resists across the board, from 20% to 40% or so, I even managed to give your Psionic, Fire, Cold, Negative, and even Toxic Resistance a nice big boost. Personally, I would have made more changes, but you said you mainly play on teams, so I kept Amp Up and Defibrillate. The END use is a bit higher than I would like, but that is also with both Fly and Group Fly on which I doubt you will have enabled all the time. With that toggled off, your END is 1.42/3.25 which is over a 1:2 ratio so that's solid. There are a few other things as well, but I tried to keep within the guidelines that you gave.

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Battle Drones -- OvrFrc-Dam/KB(A), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(3), CaltoArm-Acc/Rchg(3), CaltoArm-Acc/Dmg(5), CaltoArm-Dmg/EndRdx(5), CaltoArm-+Def(Pets)(7)
Level 1: Shock -- PreOptmz-Acc/Rech(A), PreOptmz-EndMod/End(9), PreOptmz-EndMod/Rech(9), PreOptmz-EndMod/Acc/End(11)
Level 2: Rejuvenating Circuit -- Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(A), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(13), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(15), Pnc-Heal(15), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(17)
Level 12: Protector Bots -- SvrRgh-PetResDam(A), EdcoftheM-PetDef(23), ExpRnf-+Res(Pets)(25), Rct-ResDam%(25), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(27), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(27)
Level 16: Faraday Cage -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(29), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(29), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(31), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(31), UnbGrd-Max HP%(31)
Level 24: Tough -- ImpArm-ResPsi(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(34), UnbGrd-ResDam(36), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(36), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(36), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(37)
Level 26: Assault Bot -- SprMarofS-Dmg(A), SprMarofS-Dmg/EndRdx(37), SprMarofS-Acc/Dmg(37), SprMarofS-EndRdx/+Resist/+Regen(39), SlbAll-Build%(39), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(39)
Level 28: Defibrillate -- FrtHyp-Sleep(A), FrtHyp-Sleep/Rchg(40), FrtHyp-Acc/Rchg(47), FrtHyp-Sleep/EndRdx(48), FrtHyp-Acc/Sleep/Rchg(48), FrtHyp-Plct%(49)
Level 35: Insulating Circuit -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(40), Prv-Heal/Rchg(42), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(42), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(42), Prv-Absorb%(43)
Level 38: Charged Armor -- ImpArm-ResPsi(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(43), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(43)
------------

Thank you so much! I am currently at work but will take a look at it once I'm home.

@NinjaIceBear - I just realized I made a mistake, I forgot to swap out one of the sets for Superior Command, here is the correct one. Apologies!

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Battle Drones -- OvrFrc-Dam/KB(A), CaltoArm-+Def(Pets)(3), SprCmmoft-Acc/Dmg(3), SprCmmoft-Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprCmmoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprCmmoft-Rchg/PetAoEDef(7)
------------

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Neiska said:

@NinjaIceBear - I just realized I made a mistake, I forgot to swap out one of the sets for Superior Command, here is the correct one. Apologies!

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Battle Drones -- OvrFrc-Dam/KB(A), CaltoArm-+Def(Pets)(3), SprCmmoft-Acc/Dmg(3), SprCmmoft-Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprCmmoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprCmmoft-Rchg/PetAoEDef(7)
------------

No worries! Awesome. Looks great! Thank you 👍

9 minutes ago, NinjaIceBear said:

No worries! Awesome. Looks great! Thank you 👍

Well, another change to the change. I couldn't quite put my finger on it but the values were still off, then I figured it out. You had all your passives clicked on - 

image.thumb.png.72461d0a733ecfb0d55260fe8e9cd6b2.png

The big ones that cause errors in displays are Muscled and Support. Muscled adds to the defense, giving a false positive. Support adds as normal, but you had it enabled. So your values were much higher than the display otherwise indicated. Support adds 15% defense and Muscled (falsely) adds about 3%. But the GOOD news, is that MIDs doesn't account for your T2 protector bot buffs either, which as I have it slotted, is 8.7%.

So with that in mind, here are your values without Support or Muscled enabled and not taking Prot Bot buff into account  - 

image.thumb.png.d554983cadb47e17b97aa394892c3878.png

So add the 8.7%, and you will have roughly 38% Melee DEF and 34.88%, Ranged DEF, respectfully. 

Your initial values without Support/Muscled enabled, again not accounting for Protector Bot buff - 

image.thumb.png.a93bc0555a151c7de84c2a85b35c4fd3.png

So your "real" current DEF values are - Melee - 24.68%, Ranged - 39.68.

In short, with my build you lose roughly 4% Ranged DEF, but Gain 14% Melee DEF, and 20-40% Resistance, depending on which in question, which I would still consider an overall net positive gain.

Anyway, sorry for the confusion but I was matching your build against my own and I couldn't figure out how you had 20% more DEF across the board. I generally don't enable Incarnates in MIDs for this very reason as it causes things to go wonky.

Sorry for the mix up! I just realized what was going on and didn't want you to go "what the heck?!?" ingame. 

• Thanks 1

• 7 months later
On 8/1/2022 at 9:18 PM, Neiska said:

Hero Profile:
------------

Hey @Neiskagreat build! What would you suggest instead of group fly if I didn’t want it? Assault? 

Edited by jonathansw_

On 3/22/2023 at 5:37 PM, jonathansw_ said:

Hey @Neiskagreat build! What would you suggest instead of group fly if I didn’t want it? Assault? 

Hello, sorry for the late reply. I wasn't notifed for some reason.

Assualt IMO isn't all that great for the END cost, its only a little bit plus dimishing returns. I would go tactics, to first help prevent blindness, but also boosts your pets DPS against higher level targets by helping them hit more, which your T1 pets can stumble trying to land hits on. So it's multipurporse instead of just a tiny bit of damage.

Equip Robots should have Resistance slotted, not Endurance Reduction (for page 5). IIRC the henchmen get a significant portion of their Resistance from it, but even if you don't want that, it is still better used as a mule.

• Like 1

• 7 months later

This is what I whipped up for someone. It's got all the aura IOs (except taunt/placate, which is whatever), permahasten, solid defenses a procced out AOE knockdown attack and all pets pushed to diminishing returns for Acc/Dam with a KD converter in the Assbot. Battle drones doesn't have full end redux but Energizing Circuit will cover that ezpz.

Villain Mastermind
Build plan made with Mids' Reborn v3.6.6 rev. 3
──────────────────────────────

• Primary powerset: Robotics
  • Secondary powerset: Electrical Affinity
  • Pool powerset (#1): Flight
  • Pool powerset (#2): Speed
  • Pool powerset (#3): Leadership
  • Pool powerset (#4): Concealment
  • Ancillary powerset: Mace Mastery

Powers taken:

Level 1: Battle Drones

• A: Edict of the Master: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • 9: Edict of the Master: Defense Bonus
  • 11: Expedient Reinforcement: Resist Bonus Aura for Pets
  • 11: Call to Arms: Defense Bonus Aura for Pets
  • 13: Superior Mark of Supremacy: Accuracy/Damage
  • 13: Superior Mark of Supremacy: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance

Level 1: Rejuvenating Circuit

• A: Panacea: Heal/Endurance
  • 5: Panacea: Endurance/Recharge
  • 7: Panacea: Heal/Recharge
  • 7: Panacea: Heal/Endurance/Recharge
  • 9: Panacea: Heal

Level 2: Pulse Rifle Burst

• A: Thunderstrike: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • 46: Apocalypse: Chance of Damage(Negative)
  • 46: Gladiator's Javelin: Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • 48: Explosive Strike: Chance for Smashing Damage
  • 48: Force Feedback: Chance for +Recharge
  • 48: Sudden Acceleration: Knockback to Knockdown

Level 4: Hover

• A: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed
  • 46: Shield Wall: +Res (Teleportation), +5% Res (All)

Level 6: Equip Robot

• A: Steadfast Protection: Resistance/+Def 3%
  • 15: Steadfast Protection: Knockback Protection
  • 50: Steadfast Protection: Resistance/Endurance
  • 50: Gladiator's Armor: TP Protection +3% Def (All)

Level 8: Fly

• A: Winter's Gift: Slow Resistance (20%)

Level 10: Energizing Circuit

• A: Synapse's Shock: EndMod
  • 15: Synapse's Shock: Damage/Rechage
  • 37: Synapse's Shock: EndMod/Recharge
  • 37: Synapse's Shock: Damage/Recharge/Accuracy
  • 39: Synapse's Shock: Damage/Accuracy/Endurance
  • 40: Synapse's Shock: EndMod/Increased Run Speed

Level 12: Protector Bots

• A: Superior Command of the Mastermind: Accuracy/Damage
  • 40: Superior Command of the Mastermind: Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • 40: Superior Command of the Mastermind: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • 43: Superior Command of the Mastermind: Recharge/Pet +AoE Defense Aura
  • 43: Superior Mark of Supremacy: Damage/Endurance
  • 45: Superior Mark of Supremacy: Endurance/Pet +Resist +Regen

Level 14: Evasive Maneuvers

• 50: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Endurance

Level 16: Faraday Cage

• A: Unbreakable Guard: Resistance
  • 17: Unbreakable Guard: Resistance/Endurance
  • 17: Unbreakable Guard: Endurance/RechargeTime
  • 19: Unbreakable Guard: RechargeTime/Resistance
  • 45: Unbreakable Guard: Resistance/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • 45: Unbreakable Guard: +Max HP

Level 18: Hasten

• A: Invention: Recharge Reduction
  • 19: Invention: Recharge Reduction

Level 20: Empowering Circuit

• A: Adjusted Targeting: To Hit Buff
  • 21: Adjusted Targeting: To Hit Buff/Recharge
  • 21: Adjusted Targeting: To Hit Buff/Endurance/Recharge
  • 36: Adjusted Targeting: Endurance/Recharge
  • 37: Adjusted Targeting: To Hit Buff/Endurance

Level 22: Assault Bot

• A: Sovereign Right: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • 23: Sovereign Right: Resistance Bonus
  • 23: Blood Mandate: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • 34: Overwhelming Force: Damage/Chance for Knockdown/Knockback to Knockdown
  • 36: Superior Mark of Supremacy: Accuracy/Endurance
  • 36: Superior Mark of Supremacy: Damage

Level 24: Maneuvers

• A: Reactive Defenses: Defense
  • 25: Reactive Defenses: Defense/Endurance
  • 25: Reactive Defenses: Endurance/RechargeTime
  • 27: Reactive Defenses: Defense/RechargeTime
  • 27: Reactive Defenses: Defense/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • 34: Reactive Defenses: Scaling Resist Damage

Level 26: Upgrade Robot

• A: Regenerative Tissue: +Regeneration

Level 28: Insulating Circuit

• A: Preventive Medicine: Heal
  • 29: Preventive Medicine: Heal/Endurance
  • 29: Preventive Medicine: Endurance/RechargeTime
  • 31: Preventive Medicine: Heal/RechargeTime
  • 31: Preventive Medicine: Heal/RechargeTime/Endurance
  • 31: Preventive Medicine: Chance for +Absorb

Level 30: Assault

• A: Invention: Endurance Reduction

Level 32: Tactics

• A: Adjusted Targeting: To Hit Buff
  • 33: Adjusted Targeting: To Hit Buff/Recharge
  • 33: Adjusted Targeting: To Hit Buff/Endurance/Recharge
  • 33: Adjusted Targeting: Endurance/Recharge
  • 34: Adjusted Targeting: To Hit Buff/Endurance

Level 35: Amp Up

• A: Invention: Recharge Reduction

Level 38: Scorpion Shield

• 39: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Endurance
  • 39: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Endurance/Recharge

Level 41: Web Envelope

• A: Gravitational Anchor: Chance for Hold
  • 42: Gravitational Anchor: Immobilize/Recharge
  • 42: Gravitational Anchor: Immobilize/Recharge/Accuracy
  • 42: Gravitational Anchor: Recharge/Accuracy
  • 43: Gravitational Anchor: Immobilize/Endurance

Level 44: Power Boost

• A: Invention: Endurance Reduction

Level 47: Vengeance

Level 49: Stealth

Inherents:

Level 1: Brawl

• (Empty)

Level 1: Sprint

• (Empty)

Level 2: Rest

• (Empty)

Level 1: Swift

• (Empty)

Level 1: Hurdle

• (Empty)

Level 1: Health

• A: Panacea: +Hit Points/Endurance
  • 3: Numina's Convalesence: +Regeneration/+Recovery
  • 3: Miracle: +Recovery

Level 1: Stamina

• A: Performance Shifter: EndMod
  • 5: Performance Shifter: Chance for +End

Level 8: Afterburner

Level 22: Assault Bot

Numpad binds for Masterminds - A collection of Farming focused builds - MM /Time guide for all primaries

@Zen Warlawk on Indomitable, @Warlawk#1697 in discord.

Currently struggling with mostly recovered from health problems. Gaming time nonexistent inconsistent.

• 4 months later
On 3/26/2023 at 9:03 PM, Neiska said:

Hello, sorry for the late reply. I wasn't notifed for some reason.

Assualt IMO isn't all that great for the END cost, its only a little bit plus dimishing returns. I would go tactics, to first help prevent blindness, but also boosts your pets DPS against higher level targets by helping them hit more, which your T1 pets can stumble trying to land hits on. So it's multipurporse instead of just a tiny bit of damage.

My question is, as you didnt take any of the powers that apply -regen, were you not worried about that aspect or did not figure this would be an AV killer?  Does it hurt the build not including any -regen?

6 hours ago, Wolfboy1 said:

My question is, as you didnt take any of the powers that apply -regen, were you not worried about that aspect or did not figure this would be an AV killer?  Does it hurt the build not including any -regen?

The build was made before the change to Robot MMs, so it had minimal personal attacks. The change was a bit of a hot issue here on the forums, and I would rather not go digging up old arguments. All I will say was I loved the MM change, but strongly disliked the Robot one. In every circumstance I have tried - AoE, ST, GMs/AVs etc, my robot setup is noticeably worse than before, despite others claims of better damage.

So I do feel having less -regen does hurt, but that really depends on the activity. If you are solo then yes, it matters. If you are AV/GM hunting with others, it wont matter as much.

13 minutes ago, Neiska said:

The build was made before the change to Robot MMs, so it had minimal personal attacks. The change was a bit of a hot issue here on the forums, and I would rather not go digging up old arguments. All I will say was I loved the MM change, but strongly disliked the Robot one. In every circumstance I have tried - AoE, ST, GMs/AVs etc, my robot setup is noticeably worse than before, despite others claims of better damage.

So I do feel having less -regen does hurt, but that really depends on the activity. If you are solo then yes, it matters. If you are AV/GM hunting with others, it wont matter as much.

I didn't mean to bring up hot issues as I am well aware that this was...very poorly received.  I also agree that the MM changes were overall great and yes...I dislike the Robot changes too (well aside from the one where it seems to keep my t1 bots in ranged instead of one kamakazi drone going "Wheeeee!")

I do primarily solo, only joining teams when I am having a slow day and want to sort of "jump start" my further progression.  I would say I am 85% solo though. 

• Thumbs Up 1