Status update

Cipher

Thank you guys for the all the hard work to bring back a gem of a game.  The community was one of the best on any MMO I ever played!! 

Bought this game at a Wal-Mart, on sale, and it had so much dust on it the box was a grey blue, instead of that Statesman blue!

year later and the community explodes, and then years later, i became part of one of the best MMO communities ever (back when

trolling in MMOs caused Nerd rage and was super negative).  The game itself was just good.  And replay value thru the roof!

Thank you for hangin in there for us!  Possible cool idea? Leandro is a hero we get quests from?  We can talk about it

at the next costume contest in Atlas Park! 

I just want to echo what everyone else has said and say a massive thank you to all involved. I never thought I'd get to leap around like fool in the great game again. Hearing the music in King's Row again brought back so many memories.

Going forward, we would like to communicate with you guys through the official forums until we have worked out something a little more flexible; we understand that the forums are under a lot of load right now and aren't always accessible.

Which forums are those? Not this one, I assume.

Going forward, we would like to communicate with you guys through the official forums until we have worked out something a little more flexible; we understand that the forums are under a lot of load right now and aren't always accessible.

Which forums are those? Not this one, I assume.

It is this one. :)

I want to thank everyone involved in making this dream a reality. I can't express how ecstatic I am to be able to walk the streets of Atlas City again and to hear the Trolls proclaim how their goods are the best goods!

Thank you so much. I love you all.

-Truehero