Status update

Cipher

Thanks so much. Am I correct in assuming this is not a test serber and that there are no plans to wipe characters any time in the foreseeable future??

Love being back in Paragon... again :)

It's my understanding from the Discord server announcement that this is a temp fix (literally lol) until they can get something more permanent set up. Of course I am not an admin, nor do I play one on TV. ;)

Can someone please help me? I still cannot get on the game, and i havent been able to, not even once, and im so stressed out and missing out on EVERYTHING! I finally finished downloading Tequila and got all my accounts created, but when i finally hit 'Play' i was hit with a pop-up stating; "The code execution cannot proceed because cg.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." i've tried Revalidating... idk what to do... i need a Hero guys. PLEASE help me!! :(

Do you have any virus software running? Seems like hubby's computer did the same thing and it was because his anti-virus didn't play well with Tequila.

Also, you did download the CoH files as well, correct?

Quick question - we can see and interact with NPC's and other players? (still downloading through Tequila)

This is literally the game as it was, with a few new things thrown in. Essentially it's being called i25 :)

YeeHaaa, fantastic....

You have my total support, and I'm absolutely blown away at what you've collectively accomplished, and that's coming from an advanced, multiplatform C++ developer with game experience. Not an idle comment is my point.

Thanks again for everything you guys are doing!

Quick question - we can see and interact with NPC's and other players? (still downloading through Tequila)

This is literally the game as it was, with a few new things thrown in. Essentially it's being called i25 :)

YeeHaaa, fantastic....

Welcome home :)

Thank you for getting Torchbearer up and running under what appear to this observer to be incredibly adverse conditions.

No matter what complaints people have (if any), this is an incredible gift to a bunch of junkies starved for the thing that gives us life.

We thought we'd have to learn to live less than whole, and have been trying our best.

Then stuff happened and we got a taste, and Hope. Then it was removed.

Thanks for getting the door back open. Everyone involved with the effort, you are Heroes.

Sending hugs to insulate you a bit from the inevitable to come.

It would be great to take COH for another run. Big Thank you to those who have worked so hard to get this where it is. The only problem I'm having is I can't log on. Apparently, I'm using the wrong account name and/or password.

Thank you for bringing us home. It's just like I remember it, with a few new toys thrown in! I know I'm not alone when I say I appreciate all the hard work and dedication it took to make this

Homecoming a reality. I also know it's still a work in progress and just want to say, take your time. As long as we have our playground to run around in, there's no pressure for you to make it

perfect. So don't burn yourself out, and if anyone says anything negative, just let the rest of us know so we can form an angry mob ;)

Thank you SO much,

Your Friendly Neighborhood Shwabbaman

It looks great and I can't wait to play it, it just seems I can't connect to any servers or anything of the sort. Should I be waiting for less congestion or are there many others experiencing the issue that

they can't make it to server selection?

I was able to get in earlier but not now. I'm assuming (hoping) that there are just too many people playing right now.

For what it's worth, thank you to those involved in resurrecting this game. NCSoft never should've taken it away and I've missed it so much (we all have, of course).  Even if it never pops up again, I'm so, SO grateful to have been able to run around in this world again and see it actually populated again.

Haven't been able to log on...assuming too many people trying at the moment. I was over the moon happy to discover the progress moving forward with City of Heroes and hope it leads to a permanent resurrection.

I've been frazzled, frustrated, and upset by the tribulations of setting up...

But hearing that music, flying the skies and seeing -PEOPLE- moving around.  Hearing the chat, reading the silly, and the happy, and the community!  I don't think I have ever been happier.

Thank you to everyone who made this possible.  With every fiber of my being, Thank you.

Paragon City is, and always will be, my home.