Bad juju lately

Yomo Kimyata

10 hours ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

Oh sweet jeff bridges, is this going to be the new 40 page bitch fest?  Re open the old post!

I've never tasted Jeff Bridges. 
But, with that unsavory notion aside, no, I don't think so. The writing is on the wall, and I will take the change from no incarnate progress/vet rewards in AE to the no emp to reward merit conversion as a small victory. 

It should drive up converter prices, so consider that as a likely effect. But, it could be shortlived. Some folks will find other things to do. But some will either quit, or quit doing incarnate stuff. 

Saw someone with an extra zero - 710k for the last 5 converters... 

But, it doesn't make sense to me that folks would dump converters ahead of page 4. Yes, I can understand converting the emps to reward merits now. But the reward merit to converter isn't going anywhere. May as well keep the reward merits, and if you have too many - convert to hero/villain merits. No cost in doing that, except time. Then convert to converters when you're running low. 

Edited by Ukase

To paraphrase Mencken, no one has ever lost inf by underestimating the wisdom of, well, just about anyone.

Having purchased what I consider to be more converters than I will ever end up using, I'm now trying to stop myself from buying any more.  At this point it would be just to keep them out of the hands of anyone else, and that's hardly a good enough reason.  I do expect that converters in the intermediate future will be more scarce, but the current glut indicates that there were far far more people AFK farming emp merits than I had suspected, so maybe they are afraid they will get banned?  dunno, don't particularly care. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Who run Bartertown?

See this link for my giveaway!  FREEMoney!

On 8/8/2022 at 7:13 PM, Bionic_Flea said:

Spongebob Squarepants GIF - Spongebob Squarepants Pitchfork GIFs

Hey woah woah! Where did you get this live footage of me posting on the forums?

• Haha 1

I'm really just kinda tired of being negative, so instead, I'll try being a little more like the opposite. Heard that leads to more of a fun time.

On 8/10/2022 at 5:11 PM, Yomo Kimyata said:

To paraphrase Mencken, no one has ever lost inf by underestimating the wisdom of, well, just about anyone.

Having purchased what I consider to be more converters than I will ever end up using, I'm now trying to stop myself from buying any more.  At this point it would be just to keep them out of the hands of anyone else, and that's hardly a good enough reason.  I do expect that converters in the intermediate future will be more scarce, but the current glut indicates that there were far far more people AFK farming emp merits than I had suspected, so maybe they are afraid they will get banned?  dunno, don't particularly care. 

Great minds thinking alike!