Bug? I Can’t Exit My Base!

RoseClaymore

I entered my base for the first time to work on it, and now I can’t get out. The secret entrance isn’t working and neither are any teleported. My only option seems to be logging out or using a teleport power. This isn’t affecting any other bases so I figure it must be something I did wrong somehow. Any way to fix or do I have to scrap the entire supergroup?

- RC

"As long as everyone is having fun, you're not doing it wrong."

Did you relocate the Base Entrance Portal? If you can get in the base, you will emerge in the Entrance room, and the edit base options should be visible, click edit base, click current room and remove anything that could be blocking access to the Portal, click on the Base Entrance Portal and place it back in the center of the Entrance room. Exit from the Base Editor, You should then be able to enter and exit normally.

Edited by Marine X

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

1 hour ago, RoseClaymore said:

I entered my base for the first time to work on it, and now I can’t get out. The secret entrance isn’t working and neither are any teleported. My only option seems to be logging out or using a teleport power. This isn’t affecting any other bases so I figure it must be something I did wrong somehow. Any way to fix or do I have to scrap the entire supergroup?

Do you have a power source for the teleporters? I think we still need that. Use he basic power/control combo thing. 

1 hour ago, Marine X said:

Did you relocate the Base Entrance Portal? If you can get in the base, you will emerge in the Entrance room, and the edit base options should be visible, click edit base, click current room and remove anything that could be blocking access to the Portal, click on the Base Entrance Portal and place it back in the center of the Entrance room. Exit from the Base Editor, You should then be able to enter and exit normally.

Also entering "/editbase 1" in the dialog box should turn on the base editor from anywhere in the base.

• Community Rep

You don't need a power source, the entry/exit should work from the very start.

It could be a rare bug from the last patch. We know the patch affected some items; if you are still having problems, I will be happy to come by and see what I can see. I'm going to suggest, if you haven't already tried it, to log out, let the base sit for at least 6 minutes (minimum reset time) and see if the bug persists.  Message me in game @Dacy  to have me come see what's going on.

-Dacy

• Thumbs Up 2