Prismatic Aether and locked costume items

Zhym

1 hour ago, Zhym said:

I’d noticed that there seem to be a lot fewer incarnate trials going on these days.  Oh, sure, you can still find a BAF most nights, but MoM?  Keyes?  Underground?  Good luck with that.  Even @Oklahoman’s Lambda and Magisterium badge runs don’t seem to be happening as regularly (or else I’m just logging in at the wrong times).

Also, if people think it’s weird that this thread was resurrected ten months after it was posted, just imagine how I feel, having started the thread.  “Wait, that’s my post?  What the heck are people still doing discussing it?”

i have no problems with necro...

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Zhym said:

Even @Oklahoman’s Lambda and Magisterium badge runs don’t seem to be happening as regularly (or else I’m just logging in at the wrong times).

I wondered if anyone had noticed. 🙂 I've been spending the bulk of my gaming time lately on Tears of the Kingdom. I'm doing that thing now where Zelda says I really, really should go defeat the bad guy, but I kinda wanna work on my house more first. I plan to be back on COH again more soon.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, Oklahoman said:

I wondered if anyone had noticed. 🙂 I've been spending the bulk of my gaming time lately on Tears of the Kingdom. I'm doing that thing now where Zelda says I really, really should go defeat the bad guy, but I kinda wanna work on my house more first. I plan to be back on COH again more soon.

I've sort of been wondering how much of the recent quietness on Homecoming has been due to TotK. 

Glad to hear you'll be back to COH more soon, though.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Zhym said:

I've sort of been wondering how much of the recent quietness on Homecoming has been due to TotK. 

Glad to hear you'll be back to COH more soon, though.

Its summer.  Lots of game released/releasing, people doing stuff, etc etc.  Really though I'd say activity atm is about on par with that of last summer really.  Just seasonal.

Screenshot_20230727-060217_Instagram.thumb.jpg.53c692b2df80fbc040a25f5bee9f4585.jpg

its just the weather, too hot.... too shiny the light... but no frets, there aren't any games like coh.

ff16, well it wasn't ff12.  nor was it nier automata.

link is pretty cool, but people will get done.

remnant 2, it's fun but you exhaust the gameplay loop quite quickly

diablo 4 - punishing to player at the moment. too much horse.

dark souls - pvp invasions. same kind of deal as coh, nothing like it (including elden ring, which is a weirded pale wash with a turtle pope?)

tho we do need more activities in coh. by that I mean uptick in group formations.