"Save me a spot"

Oklahoman

On 9/6/2022 at 9:59 AM, Frostbiter said:

Just tell them that spots are first come first served.

...and to be in the zone when asking.  While it won't necessarily stop the petition to switch, it does set in mind that if they've got to move anyway, they might as well switch characters.

On 9/9/2022 at 12:00 AM, Ironblade said:

OMG I have never heard or thought of that.  Is there a secret handshake to go with the password?   🙂

Yes, but you can't use fingers, only mittens.  😜

If someone's advertising for a GM team/league and I'm on the wrong alt, I say so, "Alting, BRT!" and then as soon as I've switched I hightail it to where the GM is and pop up on broadcast so I can get the invite.  

If the fight is in progress? Ok, that's fine too.  

But never is there an expectation to hold a team spot open, I'm just making sure to communicate. 

• Like 1

AE ARC's (So Far!)

--------------------

15252 Child of the Tsoo - [SFMA] Ninjas, sorcerers, and human trafficking (Origin Story - Stick Figure/Storm Lotus)

50769 Hunt of the Eclipse - [SFMA] Finding something that was lost to Arachnos for nearly 20 years (Origin Story - Daisy Chain)

53149 Spells as a Service - [SFMA] When a young hacker makes a connection between magic and mathematics and encodes it into a computer program, chaos breaks loose!

On 9/6/2022 at 9:40 AM, Oklahoman said:

I've never found a good way to handle this, so by and large I tend to ignore those requests (demands?). But I also know some people may need a certain badge and just inconveniently find themselves logged onto the wrong character at that moment.

With you, it's all 'er nothing.

• Thanks 1

Who run Bartertown?

6 minutes ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

With you, it's all 'er nothing.

Approved.