Open up pool powers to shapeshifted Kheldians

Gulbasaur

One problem I have with Khedlians is that the forms plateau as soon as they get out the gate.

Yes, tri-forms can buff up in an endgame build and become high maintenance magetanks, but so can anyone who can afford a few IO sets. 

The pool power the attacks are somewhat mediocre by design. They fill in gaps or add utility, without being overpowered. Kheldians don't even get epic or patron pools, so something that allows some customisation would be fantastic. 

Allowing dwarf form access to the Fighting melee attacks would allow for some variety and customisation. A nova form with access to Project Will isn't going to be a gamebreaker, but will allow players some customisation options on nova form past level 6. 

Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas

Part of the consideration for this would have to be that Kheldians get the flight pool for free (PBs) or the teleport pool for free (WSs), not to mention a mix of shields, ranged attacks, and melee attacks that are unique.  Nova and Dwarf also get a ton of special buffs rolled into just 1 power.  I could see allowing the human form to access the other pools, but special ones for Nova and Dwarf just seem too good, especially since concessions such as the 2 human form attacks being made available in those forms were already made...

...but where will I find the slots???

srsly, I think khelds have most of the tertiary pool powers or something similar already baked into them. others would be moot or redundant. However, I wouldn't mind epics (dare i say patrons) on Khelds. In the spirit of customisation and personalisation, it would be as OP said... fantastic. 

It's purely the lack of customisation on the forms that bothers me. They don't grow beyond whatever buffs you slap on yourself.

Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas