How to embiggen the UI?

DarknessEternal

Yeah. This is unusable without being able to make it bigger.  I can't see the powers in the secondary powerset at all, which means I can't select them. I can't see more than the first two powers in any of the pool power sets, either.

Edited by Shocktacular

Want more from Praetoria? Check out my level 40+ Praetoria missions in AE! I've got 3 complete arcs, with a 4th in the works!
Praetorians can get to AE in Pocket D by going through Studio 55.

I had no problem running 3.4.6.8 on my Win 10 desktop. But my Win 10 laptop has problems. It's one of those devices with a physically small screen but high pixel count, so Win 10 scales the display (resolution 3840x2160, 300% scaling size). This is what new Mids does with those settings:

image.thumb.png.99e8191a96825437a929157210636190.png

The previous public version of Mids didn't have this problem on this machine.

Edited by Scrapulous
Fixed typo
  • Like 1

HALLELUJAH, IT'S USABLE AGAIN!!!! Thank you so so SO much! 😄 
Now to make some symph builds... 🙂 

Want more from Praetoria? Check out my level 40+ Praetoria missions in AE! I've got 3 complete arcs, with a 4th in the works!

Hi, following this thread, is anyone having issues with the tier 1 powers being hidden under the dropdown power boxes? For some reason i cant see my first level of powers on the left hand side? I tried moving the main box around and adjusting but cant seem to get it to move. Thanks for your feedback! 

2022-09-23_9-11-01.jpg

Edited by iamcreep

44 minutes ago, iamcreep said:

Got this solved if anyone needs this: delete your data\config.json file in Mids' directory then restart it.

I did this and I can't load my stone armor stalker now.  The option for stone armor doesn't even appear for stalkers anymore.
Just FYI, it's still possible to select the Tier 1 powers; just put the cursor right below the powerset selection box (at least, this works for me. IDK about anyone else).

Edited by Shocktacular

• 3 weeks later
On 9/20/2022 at 8:10 PM, Scrapulous said:

Update: robobl4de in Discord showed me how to address this using the OS settings on the executable file. In the folder where you installed mids, right click on MidsReborn.exe and select Properties, then:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/572118483287146536/1021858262477455381/Untitled.png

All thanks to robobl4de here, they're the hero I needed.

I tried this but its still too small to read the text in the boxes -- the Info/Effects/Totals/Enhance boxes don't seem to scale or get bigger.

Also fwiw no longer does it seem to show %s for powers when you mouse over them (based on enahnces you put in) and it won't save +5 on enhances when I right-click on them and use the + key to max them.  What's up with that recently?