Minor bug: Maria Jenkins Shrouded mission exit does not work

KaizenSoze

I was working towards my Portal Jockey accolade and ran the mission "Take down Nightstar" for the Shrouded badge.

The mission exit cube does not work. You can stand in for 10 or more seconds and you won't exit.

Happens on multiple character. Not sure if the other versions of this mission have the same issue.

My guess is it's a map issue.

• Developer

Does it work if you jump inside the cube? I believe that was changed to be a 'be inside the cube and jump' to make it less accident prone, since if I recall, when moving quickly the FX doesn't actually start playing fast enough and you could enter the exit zone before you could see it.

Love this game and its community? Want to give back? Volunteer as a Game Master! Help make Homecoming the best it can be!

Writer of the Patch Notes

Red side, best side!

57 minutes ago, Cobalt Arachne said:

Does it work if you jump inside the cube? I believe that was changed to be a 'be inside the cube and jump' to make it less accident prone, since if I recall, when moving quickly the FX doesn't actually start playing fast enough and you could enter the exit zone before you could see it.

I tested it again. No amount of jumping inside or outside to inside will trigger the exit.

Comparing this to the Hydra Dimension map. All you have to do is walk into the box and you exit. No jumping required.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Developer
1 hour ago, KaizenSoze said:

I tested it again. No amount of jumping inside or outside to inside will trigger the exit.

I'll check on it, that is odd.

• Thumbs Up 1

Love this game and its community? Want to give back? Volunteer as a Game Master! Help make Homecoming the best it can be!

Writer of the Patch Notes

Red side, best side!

Those boxes are sometimes very tricky to exit with.  I had some issues getting out of the Escape Reichsman portion of the Kahn TF and one other member got smooshed by him due to not getting to zone out.  Haven't noted it an issue with specific missions, just occasionally it crops up.

2 hours ago, lemming said:

Those boxes are sometimes very tricky to exit with.  I had some issues getting out of the Escape Reichsman portion of the Kahn TF and one other member got smooshed by him due to not getting to zone out.  Haven't noted it an issue with specific missions, just occasionally it crops up.

I also have seen the same random issue with Khan. That particular mission has consistent with three different characters.

Hopefully, it will provide a clue to solving the issue generally.

• Thumbs Up 1