Prestige Teleporter Powers - Cim/Midnighter Club?

MistressOhm

I've gotten quite used to the LRT power in the game (and it's an added incentive to collect at least one badge from every zone you visit).

But, it seems to be limited to the zones that have base portals.   So I doubt we could 'unlock access' to places like the Midnighter Club and Cimeroria w/o them.  

BUT, it does open up the possibility of teleport 'prestige' powers or accolades to get characters to these places from Damn Near Anywhere.

Obviously these should be gated, and not be simple to get (as is the Ouroboros portal for simply stepping through someone else's portal).  But, I can see the Midnighter Archivist badge (or some other criteria centered around the Midnighters) giving access to a long-cooldown TP power to the Midnighter lobby.  Likewise, since Daedalus can somehow 'see' forward in time, perhaps completing his mission arcs would allow you to purchase a prestige power from him that ports you directly to Cim.

And because I'm a complete fashion wh***, another appeal for the Oracle robes as player costumes, plz.  

AE ARC's (So Far!)

--------------------

15252 Child of the Tsoo - [SFMA] Ninjas, sorcerers, and human trafficking (Origin Story - Stick Figure/Storm Lotus)

50769 Hunt of the Eclipse - [SFMA] Finding something that was lost to Arachnos for nearly 20 years (Origin Story - Daisy Chain)

53149 Spells as a Service - [SFMA] When a young hacker makes a connection between magic and mathematics and encodes it into a computer program, chaos breaks loose!

Well, you can sort of get one of those now.  When you meet any of the conditions to unlock Cimerora, it becomes available as one of the destinations when you are exiting Ouroboros.

• Thanks 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

Y'all are posting workarounds.  This is a request for Something Cool (even if the workarounds make it redundant, perhaps even useless).

• Thumbs Up 1

AE ARC's (So Far!)

--------------------

15252 Child of the Tsoo - [SFMA] Ninjas, sorcerers, and human trafficking (Origin Story - Stick Figure/Storm Lotus)

50769 Hunt of the Eclipse - [SFMA] Finding something that was lost to Arachnos for nearly 20 years (Origin Story - Daisy Chain)

53149 Spells as a Service - [SFMA] When a young hacker makes a connection between magic and mathematics and encodes it into a computer program, chaos breaks loose!

4 hours ago, Lazarillo said:

Cimerora has a workaround "free" instant-teleport, just queue yourself for an ITF, make sure the box is checked that lets you queue solo, and you'll pop right over to Lightning McThunderHelmet in 10 seconds or so.

yeah that‘s what i do - works well for zones where there’s a TF contact

1 hour ago, MistressOhm said:

Y'all are posting workarounds.  This is a request for Something Cool (even if the workarounds make it redundant, perhaps even useless).

Well there is no reason. Cim by it's own standards shouldnt be accessible by simple transporter technology. And by theme the midnighters club requires earning access already. And teleporters can take you to the zone their buildings are in at the base portal like every other zone.

• Like 1