A Memorial of some type?

BurtHutt

I'll admit, I never looked at this section before. And wow it hits you. Would it be out of sorts to have a wall in Pocket D where Devs can put up the forum (or global) name of members that have passed? Well, maybe not Pocket D but a co-op memorial would be nice. Just a thought 🙂 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, BurtHutt said:

I'll admit, I never looked at this section before. And wow it hits you. Would it be out of sorts to have a wall in Pocket D where Devs can put up the forum (or global) name of members that have passed? Well, maybe not Pocket D but a co-op memorial would be nice. Just a thought 🙂 

Well, outside of the Memorial NPCs it's hard to ascertain all those heroes who have fallen along the way. But if it were to be anywhere then surely Echo Plaza?  The Garden of Memories?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

Great to be back in CoX!

• 2 weeks later
On 11/1/2022 at 9:57 PM, BurtHutt said:

We do have several of them memorialized as their characters in-game, as @TerroirNoir noted.  Some of them pop up in multiple places.  The frozen pond zone at Christmas time comes to mind.  You can see Ascension, for example, talking on the telephone (his famous phone routine) around the backside of the statue Positron stands before in Steel Canyon.

Edited by Techwright
  • Thumbs Up 2