Dual Blackwands?

Player2

As far back as on Live, the developers refused to proliferate the Ghost Slaying Axe veteran rewards axe into the Battle Axe weapons customization options... something about wanting to keep that axe special and/or having that axe wouldn't have any additional effects against undead when used with regular battle axe attacks.  But we've finally gotten the Ghost Slaying Axe into the weapon customization pool and it hasn't hurt anything.  No one's illusions over what it should or should not be have been shattered, and who cares if you have to redraw once in awhile if you also use the actual Ghost Slaying Axe attack power?

So what I'd like to propose is introducing the Blackwand (the Veteran Rewards version available at the P2W Vendors, not the one for completing Forge the Blackwand assigned by Archmage Tarixus) as an option for Dual Blades.

"That's dumb.  It's not a blade."

No, it's a magical tool... perhaps a dual blades user has learned how to focus their power into sharp edges just before they strike.  Or maybe the user is literally striking with the edge of the crystal embedded in the wand.  It's pointy, so fits for stabby attacks... who's to say that there's not enough sharpness on one edge to cut someone with?

Given the animations for the set and the size of the Blackwand, it would need to be shrunk down considerably.

(Edit: I don't see the logic of it, but just because I won't use it doesn't mean it isn't worthwhile. I just think it at least needs to be shrunk down to work.)

Edited by Rudra