Highest level to double level?

Spankea

I was wondering if anyone has found a way to double level higher than 31-33 on a single putt?  I killed the AV on Moonfire TF and I hit 32 while the TF completed with double xp for WST and ended up at level 33.  It needs to be a single defeat or click that turns it into the final putt like at the end of the movie Happy Gilmore to qualify.  I haven't found a way to single putt level 32-34 yet.  Anyone have any ideas?

Just now, Spankea said:

Correct, by defeating one mob, clicking a glowie, etc...

I'd have to look at the XP tables, but I'm sure a Level 1 getting a +4 AV defeat would suffice to reach Level 3. Otherwise it's going to take multiple events (already at 99% full bar, AV defeat, mission complete, task force complete, double xp, Day Job XP bonus) something like that. 

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

1 hour ago, Glacier Peak said:

I'd have to look at the XP tables, but I'm sure a Level 1 getting a +4 AV defeat would suffice to reach Level 3. Otherwise it's going to take multiple events (already at 99% full bar, AV defeat, mission complete, task force complete, double xp, Day Job XP bonus) something like that. 

It's highest level to double level. Is there a way to go from 32-34 on a single putt?  It's 470,600 to reach 34, so you would need to click once for a minimum of 470,601 to do it.  I haven't found another way yet.  edit:  You need 386,401 on a single putt for 31-33.

edit: Don't forget superpack xp buffs and anything that can stack xp.

Edited by Spankea

chatlog 2022-11-28.txt:2022-11-28 13:07:55 Your combat improves to level 37! Seek a trainer to further your abilities.
chatlog 2022-11-28.txt:2022-11-28 13:34:02 Your combat improves to level 38! Seek a trainer to further your abilities.
chatlog 2022-11-28.txt:2022-11-28 13:34:02 Your combat improves to level 39! Seek a trainer to further your abilities.

Looks like I got a 37->38->39 also at the end of a Moonfire WST

iirc, I was just about to ding 38 at the end.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, lemming said:

chatlog 2022-11-28.txt:2022-11-28 13:07:55 Your combat improves to level 37! Seek a trainer to further your abilities.
chatlog 2022-11-28.txt:2022-11-28 13:34:02 Your combat improves to level 38! Seek a trainer to further your abilities.
chatlog 2022-11-28.txt:2022-11-28 13:34:02 Your combat improves to level 39! Seek a trainer to further your abilities.

Looks like I got a 37->38->39 also at the end of a Moonfire WST

iirc, I was just about to ding 38 at the end.

I figured it has to be the WST to do this.

11 minutes ago, Spankea said:

I figured it has to be the WST to do this.

I forget what the percentage of a level that is the bonus, but it's quite significant.

Found two with 46->48, one in May 2020, and another in Jan 2021.   There is one that is 47->49, but there's a 50 second gap, so must have leveled just before end of the WST.

Yep, each one is due to the WST bonus XP

• Thumbs Up 1

Don't forget the Patrol Bonus XP, and of course you're counting the P2W 2x, correct?

• Thumbs Up 1

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

2 hours ago, DoctorDitko said:

Don't forget the Patrol Bonus XP, and of course you're counting the P2W 2x, correct?

Yes, now we just need to make sure we can double level from 48-50 on a single putt.  I think if you combine that with Posi 1 as WST and killing the last mage boss for both TF Commander and Eye of Magus accolades that might be a nice single putt.

15 hours ago, DoctorDitko said:

Always the P2W 2x, but Patrol Bonus is usually run out by the end of the TF. 

If you're aiming for this, one of the AV defeats for the end of the TF would probably work the best.  Turn off XP when you're level 48.99 for best chance.  (Of course, taking a little time to find out how much the WST XP bonus is would help this.  Easy enough to find, but I'm off to wrangle a cat to the vet for a checkup, and she won't want to go)

I don't really know - but Mender Silos has a mission where you defeat Lord Recluse. The XP he gives is HUGE. Like 5 bars, without 2xp, if memory serves. So, there's a chance with patrol XP or more likely using Experienced to refill the xp bars before you clobber him, maybe. But I really dunno. 

Edited by Ukase

• 3 weeks later