Hero Con 2008 - Holler if you were there!

LeBlanc

AF1QipNmRBs2nzMvBQVBXgyipEJZCIepYy6hFZ_93GSX

4PusQyDJnCBsyczu7

https://photos.app.goo.gl/4PusQyDJnCBsyczu7

My wife and I had just moved to CA (Oakhurst to be exact) and decided we would have to go since getting there before meant a plane ticket from Kansas City MO. We had such an amazing time. Meeting The Defuser from the first season of Stan Lees "Who Wants to be a Superhero" and hearing all his stories about Stan and Lou Ferrigno. Meeting the Dev's and being able to put a face to so many of them, and realizing how amazingly wrong the pic in my head was!! LOL!! Seeing a friend we knew from MO who had moved away years ago and we did not even know played! It was amazing. Made friends and had a blast. And I Rickrolled the karaoke night. So much fun!!

Were you there?

(how do I put a pic in a post? I place the URL between the img tags, but it won't appear. Any ideas?)

• 2 years later

I was there. It was pretty awesome. I remember winning a rare costume piece at the dance/karaoke party because I was carrying a flashlight. I was so excited that when I stood up and started to run towards the MC, my dress shoes slid on the carpet and I fell on my face. So smoothe.

• Haha 1