Bad mood :/

No one is required to team or play with another person.  Count your blessings you only dealt with them for 5 minutes and not an hour or evening. 

• Thanks 1

"She who lives by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral, all too often dies by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral."  -Doc Buzzsaw

Pineapple 🍍 Pizza 🍕 is my thumbs up. 

• Game Master

Hey guys

I understand the strong feelings and have no issue with the discussion, but just a reminder to keep cursing to a minimum. 

Also (and again I have no problem with how it was handled) just a reminder that descriptions of conversations are perfectly fine as long as the player you are discussing isn't identified in any way. No copy/paste of chat logs or screen shots. We all complain about people, and so far it's acceptable, but don't ask "Who was it?" or variations on that as then it will become a problem 🙂 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, UltraAlt said:

People can leave a team whenever they want. They aren't obligated to stay on any team.

It's really stalkery to press someone on why the left a team. You were lucky to get any answer.

You do appear to be the issue. You need to calm down.

There is no need for all the vulgarity.

I don't have time for your vulgarity. You can interact with other people that do.

Only UA would take the side of the judgemental teammate who asked to be on the guy's farm and then told the guy he quit before the farm even got started because of a "constellation of red flags."

Your hatred of farmers runs deep.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

exChampion and exInfinity player (Champion primarily).

Current resident of the Everlasting shard.

Some people have weird expectations and think there is only one right way to do things. Sounds like you got one of those.

Don't worry too much if people leave or say dumb things. Not people you want to group with for what you are running if that is their attitude. Just /ignore them if they are being too troublesome.

• Thumbs Up 1

Queen of the Warshades.

Maya is....... and other Maya like toons Inc. | Excelsior

She/Her

I restarted on Indom once I had access to HC.

Teaming, Farming, and PUGS were typically generic, given the lower population.

Once I started the migration To Excel I came to value the specificity of invites in LFG.

I would have joined yours just cause I have not been with a blaster farming yet ...would have been cool.

I joined a great farm last night. It took us about 20 minutes to get started. 

Why?

Newbie on the team! The joy of helping someone new to the game. 

Getting them to Pocket D

XP boost? What's that? Showing them P2W and the stuff they can get.

The leader was on two accounts, plus two friends in the room with him that he was helping as they were new to the game too.

Solid farm and great chat. 

Remember: Keep the crazy people in front of you. 

@Snarky ... so Glenda? Single? Asking for a friend.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

/e poofgone

24 minutes ago, JasperStone said:

@Snarky ... so Glenda? Single? Asking for a friend.

I am carrying a torch for Ghost Widow so I have not asked Glenda myself. But I thought she was hooked up with Clamor for a while.  Maybe they were just doing costume design 

Anyways you should ask her.  If you don’t ask it is an automatic no…

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, UltraAlt said:

People can leave a team whenever they want. They aren't obligated to stay on any team.

It's really stalkery to press someone on why the left a team. You were lucky to get any answer.

You do appear to be the issue. You need to calm down.

There is no need for all the vulgarity.

I don't have time for your vulgarity. You can interact with other people that do.

Yes. I KNOW they can leave whenever they want, etc. You missed the entire point of EVERYTHING here. Oh and "stalker-y?" Based on what? Asking why they join only to quit so quickly? Move along.

57 minutes ago, Mayaedits said:

Some people have weird expectations and think there is only one right way to do things. Sounds like you got one of those.

Don't worry too much if people leave or say dumb things. Not people you want to group with for what you are running if that is their attitude. Just /ignore them if they are being too troublesome.

Right? I never knew that the Blaster AT was the wrong one to use for farms. Oh and the dmg type, too. S/L is a big no-no I suppose. And I guess that guy doesn't like the idea of helping lowbies & new players to get levels and learning the game. All was needed was just a bit of courtesy, that's it. But, whatever!

55 minutes ago, JasperStone said:

I joined a great farm last night. It took us about 20 minutes to get started. 

Why?

Newbie on the team! The joy of helping someone new to the game. 

Getting them to Pocket D

XP boost? What's that? Showing them P2W and the stuff they can get.

The leader was on two accounts, plus two friends in the room with him that he was helping as they were new to the game too.

Solid farm and great chat. 

God, yes to all of this!

The banter was great. It was engaging, wholly entertaining, and freaking hilarious. There was a veteran of 300+ and he was telling the new players about the lore and I loved it. It brought back so many memories of why I loved the various major stories in the game.

• Thumbs Up 1