The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

The (Almost) Complete guide to Kheldians

Updated -  14/07/2024 - Updated the form shift and numpad change binds to hopefully not break, thanks to @GargoyleKDR for testing this!

- Lauci x

Banner3.jpg.79155737d064c3e5bab470e86fe0e248.jpg
❤️ Kheldian Guide ❤️

🎖️ Friday Fashion Contest 🎖️

🗒️Character Wiki🗒️
Friendly reminder that no matter what anyone or anything is saying, you ARE loved AND valued in life no matter what.

2 hours ago, Laucianna said:

In that case try putting the bar change at the start so:

/Macro Human "powexec_toggleoff White Dwarf$$powexec_toggleoff Bright Nova$$gototray 1"

And let me know if that works and I will update the guide ❤️

I've tested the revised macro in a MSR. It went the entire raid without a flaw. 

To make sure it worked I intentionally swapped forms (using all 3) after one, two, or 3 power activations (depending on form). The only thing that I ran into was having to press the macro twice when the animation swap didn't process on the first click.  I run into that issue frequently with all my form macros and key binds.

- Bayne II (Dr. Bayne Banzai, PB)

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, smnolimits42 said:

ok i need help.  Fighting and Leadership pools, am i right in assuming that none of these powers work while in Squid or Lobster forms.

That is correct. If you run these toggles in human form and switch to nova or dwarf, they will suppress, remaining active if you switch back to human, but provide no benefit. Only team buffs from others, your own short duration buffs, and incarnate powers provide any benefit while shapeshifted.

• Like 1

@dungeoness and @eloora on Excelsior

<Federation of United Cosmic Knights>

• 4 weeks later

Okay.  I have read this guide and this thread twice over as well as the linked other information points and I have decided to try again at running up a Kheld; this is attempt number 3 (Squid Markz lol from live and Illustrike (I released that name so have at it) from when I first came to Homecoming).  Keep an eye out for Glitterburn and don't be too mean 🙂

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

7 hours ago, High_Beam said:

Okay.  I have read this guide and this thread twice over as well as the linked other information points and I have decided to try again at running up a Kheld; this is attempt number 3 (Squid Markz lol from live and Illustrike (I released that name so have at it) from when I first came to Homecoming).  Keep an eye out for Glitterburn and don't be too mean 🙂

Best of luck hun and if you ever have questions make sure to reach out ❤️ But most of all enjoy!

Banner3.jpg.79155737d064c3e5bab470e86fe0e248.jpg
❤️ Kheldian Guide ❤️

🎖️ Friday Fashion Contest 🎖️

🗒️Character Wiki🗒️
Friendly reminder that no matter what anyone or anything is saying, you ARE loved AND valued in life no matter what.