RIP Novaflame

Scarlet Shocker

Her name will probably not mean too much to many of you but for a few months she, myself ( @Riff ) and @ September Sorbet tore up this city - but on 2nd of this year Novaflame - Bunny to those that knew her well - went to sleep forever.

I'd known her for best part of a decade off and on, a bright flame, her avatars always pale skinned, platinum blonde, scarlet lipstick on a mouth to die for, with a wicked sense of humour and a beautiful, kind, loving soul that always put others before herself.

She was smart, with a razor wit but never ever used in malice. We lost touch for some years but reconnected as Covid struck and forced many people like us back into virtual environments. It was like we'd never been apart. From then on we were like brother and kid sister but she was always always supportive, kind. She'd check in with me not daily but at least a few times a week: "How are you doing? What's new, hey have you thought of trying X, Y , Z?"

She was super smart, funny and to fall asleep at just 35 seems such a waste for someone with a heart so full of love.

She enjoyed this game hugely so I just felt that you guys should know. Even if her flame didn't set this place ablaze, it will burn brightly in some hearts for as long as the rest of us live.

RIP Bunny

Blondie_Bunny_Cover.jpg

• Like 10
  • Sad 24

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

So young, so very young. I’m deeply sorry for you and her family’s loss. Thank you for sharing this here. Truly, words fail.

• Like 3

The Splintered Soul Project: (Nyght****) 21 and counting (18 max). 

DSorrow: “Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.

My deepest condolences. Normally I don’t care for you capes, but she sounds like a wonderful soul gone all too soon. May she fly forever in peace ❤️

• Like 2

Aspiring show writer through AE arcs and then eventually a script 😛

AE Arcs: Odd Stories-Arc ID: 57289| An anthology series focusing on some of your crazier stories that you'd save for either a drunken night at Pocket D or a mindwipe from your personal psychic.|The Pariahs: Magus Gray-Arc ID: 58682| Magus Gray enlists your help in getting to the bottom of who was behind the murder of the Winter Court.|

thankyou everyone for your kind words. They helped me a lot and I know she would be deeply touched to know how much caring there is in this community.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 2

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

farewell traveler may your journey take you to that bright place beyond the rim and may we meet again there in that place where no shadows fall

• Like 2

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?