Can't move room in Superbase

Sarsaparilla

I've had a recurring problem crop up where a room in my superbase becomes stuck so it can't be moved or rotated. It has happened to several different rooms at different times. Unfortunately I don't have reliable steps to reproduce, but it seems to happen more often when objects have been placed on the walls. Sometimes deleting all the wall decorations will fix it, sometimes not.

I can still click the "move room" button, but if I right click to rotate, nothing happens. And if I highlight a new location for the room, I can click there but it just exits out of room-move room without moving the room at all.

If you're talking about when there is an item on an adjacent wall and you then can't move the room, then yes that's known form OG times even. I don't recall there being any fix beyond what you've said (move/delete item on the wall).

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)