A Claws Scrapper

smnolimits42

1 minute ago, BrandX said:

I have ran both.  SR feels stronger in those debuff situations.  Mind you, I like Ninjitsu, but I know when I ran ITF I felt SR to be the better set.  But I don't believe I had max S/L Resist going on...maybe more like 60.

I am not sure what contortions one would have to pull to push to 75%. It is not that much more but I note on my War Mace/Ninjitsu scrapper his currently planned S/L resistances reach 61% as I was more focused on getting his defenses into the 50s and perma-Hasten.

• 3 weeks later

Keep in mind that while SR is referred to as defense based set it has those scaling resists.  SR starts getting hurt and it rapidly becomes closer to a hybrid set.  Build for substantial health and passive regen and SR becomes incredibly hard to take down.  My Live main was Claws/SR Scapper and was way harder to kill than my DM/SR Brute despite that one having both Siphon Life and higher resists.  The difference was around 500 to 600 health and about 12 or 13 hp/sec regen (~19 vs 31).

• 2 weeks later

Hi guys, found this thread and wondered if anyone could help. I recently started a claws/rad scrap. I am coming back to the game after many years away 😂 I haven't played either of these skills sets and feel pretty useless on kids trying to come up with a build. 

Anyone able to share some insight or share a build that I could tweak please. 

It's gonna be a mix of generally mix of solo and TF

Edited by Gurox