Masterminds and Incarnate Hybrid.

StrikerFox

I was in a BAF and there was a discussion on whether incarnate Hybrid works on MM pets. Some didn't seem to believe it does. So made a video, Thugs with T3 Assault Radial Total Graft, Hybrid.

Any line in the pet damage that says "Doublehit" is damage done by Hybrid Assault. It doesn't seem to proc when the damage is low, for example DoTs done by the Arsonist. It does seem to activate frequently when a hit does 50+ points of damage.

• 2 weeks later

I did a lot of reading in the old blue Mastermind board.

Melee Hybrid - only applies to the PC, not the pets.  Working as intended.  (Don't ask me.)

Assault and Control Hybrids - are supposed to apply to the PC and the pets, but are bugged so that they only apply to the pets if you use the toggle first before summoning the pets.  Should a pet die, then the pet only gets the buffs from Hybrid if you wait until after you use the toggle before respawning the pet.  Now this may have been fixed between 2012 and 2019 mind you.

Support Hybrid - applies to both the PC and the pets.

It looks like the only consistently viable Hybrid option for Masterminds is Support if the Assault and Control Hybrids bug hasn't been fixed.

They don't even have to die, since when you zone, the game creates new pets so they're new entities not the same ones as before. You turned on your toggle, you summoned your pets, then a bit before you finish your mission the toggle turns off? The new pets when you leave won't have the toggle's effects on.

I'm not even going to worry about Hybrid from this point forward.  Support gives an endurance discount, but I already have a tier 4 Cardiac Core Alpha slotted so it's a bit worthless.

Support Core is +12% Defense(All) for your pets. That's why people use it on MMs, not the endurance discount.