Open All, Claim All, List All

Wravis

Would it be possible to create an option to automatically act on an entire stack of items instead of requiring to do it one at a time (like claiming multiples of the same item in the mail, or opening multiple booster packs) or automatically create the maximum number of stacks of items in the AH (instead of needed to do it 10 at a time.

So instead of:
- Claiming 100s of Candy Canes, Boosters, Converters, etc. from the mail 1 at a time ----> hit a "claim all" button, and wait for how ever long it takes for the server to carry that out without needed to keep clicking.

- Listing 300 Candy Canes by dragging the stack over 30 times because the maximum listable stack is 10 ---> Drag an entire stack and have it create as many stacks of 10 as possible, then one stack of the remainder.

- Opening X amount of Super Packs 1 at a time ----> Automatically open all of them and send the rewards directly to the mail.

I know you can't rapidly click "claim" in the mail because it puts a strain on the server, so maybe some sort of built-in interval that spreads out the claiming enough that the strain is minimized.

Obviously this isn't specific to Candy Canes  and Super Packs. They're just examples!

• Like 3

Give me money to draw your characters!

Visit one of the public RP spaces I've made on Everlasting!
Cabin-8752 - Funplex-11364 - Crash-15210 - Law-18824 - Exploreonfoot-20176 - Upside-14574 - Boardwalk-23004 - Gym-25035 - Chicken-25922 - Campus-25500 - Choochoo-28184

5 minutes ago, Rudra said:

My guess is this would need to be limited to "Claim X" where x is the current limit for what the server can process at a time.

If that's what they can do, that's what they should, I think. Any number greater than 1 at a time would be a good quality of life improvement.

• Like 1

Cabin-8752 - Funplex-11364 - Crash-15210 - Law-18824 - Exploreonfoot-20176 - Upside-14574 - Boardwalk-23004 - Gym-25035 - Chicken-25922 - Campus-25500 - Choochoo-28184

Personally I think it would be better if items that can be stacked could be e-mailed stacked. Would alleviate the need for this. Or at least mitigate it. So things that don't stack such as enhancements and inspirations would still need to be sent (and claimed) individually, but things that do stack like salvage and recipes can be sent in groups of 10 (AH limit). That would facilitate transferring items between alts without risking undue strain on the server's capabilities. And if the OP were to also be implemented? Further simplify the process of transferring assets between alts.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Rudra said:

Personally I think it would be better if items that can be stacked could be e-mailed stacked. Would alleviate the need for this. Or at least mitigate it. So things that don't stack such as enhancements and inspirations would still need to be sent (and claimed) individually, but things that do stack like salvage and recipes can be sent in groups of 10 (AH limit). That would facilitate transferring items between alts without risking undue strain on the server's capabilities. And if the OP were to also be implemented? Further simplify the process of transferring assets between alts.

Also a good solution. Just something to make it less of a chore.

There is some oddity to how items are claimed, as if you sell more than like 20 or so items, the game makes you wait a bit before claiming more, but if you claim like 19, you can immediately go and claim another 19, so I wonder if it's a fairly low amount to keep bandwidth stable or limit simultaneous read-writes of database entries to the AH...  *shrugs*

Edited by biostem

4 hours ago, biostem said:

There is some oddity to how items are claimed, as if you sell more than like 20 or so items, the game makes you wait a bit before claiming more, but if you claim like 19, you can immediately go and claim another 19, so I wonder if it's a fairly low amount to keep bandwidth stable or limit simultaneous read-writes of database entries to the AH...  *shrugs*

You used to be able to spam-claim, but it was straining the servers, so they added the wait period.

Which is why I wish there was a "claim all" that automated the claiming with that interval built in.

• Thumbs Up 1