Photon Seekers change?

Orivon

I don't mind how they are now all that much but I pretty much just use them as a nuke a point blank range. I think it would be cool if instead of detonating, they shoot out blasts like WS pet. Not crazy damage but enough to make PBs have a little higher DPS. Thoughts?

Ya, long time back I wanted them changed to be the same as a single ws pet that didn't require a body to summon and periodically summoned one of the current version seekers. I felt like that would have been balanced and kept enough of the original functionality. But you always have people that like the way a power is exactly and don't want any changes at all.

I don't have a problem with the concept, though I think it should only be one essence left around, not three. This would be to make up for the fact that they can be summoned from thin air on demand, and not require a defeated foe. I'd prefer it not expire at all though, so more like a controller pet. If you summon the seekers again and already have a white fluffy out, it could replace the old one.

It's one of the things that stops peacebringers and warshades just being recolours of each other. It's a very solid short range AoE and that's fine.

Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas