Badge for Leveling Up

cronus

I would like to see badges added for leveling up exclusively with the same person.

For example, You level 1 - 50 and only take the new levels from Ms. Liberty you get the Scion of Liberty badge or Back Alley Brawler you get the Brawlers' Buddy or whatever.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Why?

Edit: You are asking for a badge only new characters can get. This would require any badgers that want the badge to take their badge characters, delete them, and start over just to get it.

Edited by Rudra
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, cronus said:

I would like to see badges added for leveling up exclusively with the same person.

Only if we also get a similar badge for never going to the same trainer twice, (are there even enough?).  :-P

I would probably say set it for 5 or 10+, trying to keep it to "all" just seems needlessly punitive.  It's also something that no one already past like level 2 could never achieve, if implemented...

Edited by biostem

16 hours ago, biostem said:

Only if we also get a similar badge for never going to the same trainer twice, (are there even enough?).  😛

I would probably say set it for 5 or 10+, trying to keep it to "all" just seems needlessly punitive.  It's also something that no one already past like level 2 could never achieve, if implemented...

Build 2 and Build 3 make it easily achievable!

Who run Bartertown?